TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Time Frame

Has anyone said how much the deposit is???? and what is the time frame for completion???? as in I give a deposit today and the package must be installed NO later than when???? 07-08....

My deposit went in ($6,000x2). Was told that they weren't sure on when they would take the cars in. I was on the 40th list, and opted for both the 40th/SS package. Though I'm still not sure what all that involves. When I find out I'll post.

Has anyone said how much the deposit is???? and what is the time frame for completion???? as in I give a deposit today and the package must be installed NO later than when???? 07-08....

I gave my deposit of $6,000 last week.

Going to have the 40th and the SS upgrades.

No info on price are dates when to ship down to Las Vegas.

For now I am happy I am on the list have my # and know that when ever they are ready I am in!

I gave my deposit of $6,000 last week.

Going to have the 40th and the SS upgrades.

No info on price are dates when to ship down to Las Vegas.

For now I am happy I am on the list have my # and know that when ever they are ready I am in!

What SS upgrades did you get? Was the 600HP Blower one of your upgrades?

Sounds fantastic and I can't wait to get on list to send down there. But at the same time I don't mind waiting until I see and experience the ss in person visually and see actual road course and track times, and realtime rwhp dyno numbers. I'm hoping Amy or someone from SAI will release the officially times,g's and numbers very soon! :)

My deposit went in ($6,000x2). Was told that they weren't sure on when they would take the cars in. I was on the 40th list, and opted for both the 40th/SS package. Though I'm still not sure what all that involves. When I find out I'll post.

I also am concidering the 40th for my vert with SS upgades.

What are the SS upgrades and costs?

Thanks. Cal

I didn't know they were taking deposits yet. :shrug:

As far as I know they are contacting people that are on the list for the 40th right now and the people on the list for the SS will be contacted after that.

I didn't know they were taking deposits yet. :shrug:

They are working through the 40th anniversary list now, also giving people the option to add SS upgrades. The deposit is $6000. If you decide to change to the SS package instead, you will slide over into that list. They haven't started on the SS list yet. Once they do the deposit will be $15000.

Just a friendly reminder that anyone changing the brakes must also remember to shop for a new set of 20" wheels and tires too. The original 18" wheels will not clear the 4 or 6 piston Shelby Baer brake calipers. I recommend purchasing 20X9.5 wheels for the front, and 20X10 for the rear.

Just a friendly reminder that anyone changing the brakes must also remember to shop for a new set of 20" wheels and tires too. The original 18" wheels will not clear the 4 or 6 piston Shelby Baer brake calipers. I recommend purchasing 20X9.5 wheels for the front, and 20X10 for the rear.

You get a choice of 3 different 20 inch Shelby wheels with the 40th.

Black, Gun Metal or Silver.

You get a choice of 3 different 20 inch Shelby wheels with the 40th.

Black, Gun Metal or Silver.

Yes, yes, of course, I meant to say that anyone JUST doing a brake UG must take the need for larger wheels into the consideration of the overall price of the project.

Archived