TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Survey For Bash

Received an email from Jenni @ CSF. It indicates the charge by Spring Mountain being an error and refunding us the $10.00. I intend to request the $10.00 ($20.00 for wife and I) not be refunded and have it donated to the CSF. Maybe other attendees will also consider this. Just glad the error was acknowledged.

Yes Harald! Me and the wife would be HAPPY to instead of the $20 refunded, it is given to the Children's Foundation!!!

WHAT a GREAT IDEA!!!! :)

Wish I had thought of that myself?!

Yes Harald! Me and the wife would be HAPPY to instead of the $20 refunded, it is given to the Children's Foundation!!!

WHAT a GREAT IDEA!!!! :)

Wish I had thought of that myself?!

Hello Art, yes, I made a note on the survey last comment section and just provided my address for a receipt. Hopefully Jenni can accommodate.

Hello Art, yes, I made a note on the survey last comment section and just provided my address for a receipt. Hopefully Jenni can accommodate.

Just having a good time with you? It all goes to a very good cause...that is what is important! :clapping:

Received an email from Jenni @ CSF. It indicates the charge by Spring Mountain being an error and refunding us the $10.00. I intend to request the $10.00 ($20.00 for wife and I) not be refunded and have it donated to the CSF. Maybe other attendees will also consider this. Just glad the error was acknowledged.

Great idea Harald! I just requested the same after completing my survey.

Archived