TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Ready, Is It Time?

If there is a car in my spot at Hertz when I get there Friday afternoon, my car will be ready. :lol: I did rent a Mustang vert, so hopefully it will be a 15, but probably a 14.

Not a bad thing. No snow to deal with. See your soon.

I prepped the shelby to go but now that I watched the video of the new GT i think i might take the Boss. Yes, it seems quiet. Two of the regulars that i know will not be attending. I will miss the black Omni and pancakes from those individuals. I will need to make some new friends and traditions this year.

I am going crazy!! I am driving from KS starting tomorrow night. I went in for an oil change and wheel swap last week and ended up replacing a rear diff seal and a wheel speed sensor. I am keeping my fingers crossed I don't run into any weather between Kansas City and Las Vegas.

I am going crazy!! I am driving from KS starting tomorrow night. I went in for an oil change and wheel swap last week and ended up replacing a rear diff seal and a wheel speed sensor. I am keeping my fingers crossed I don't run into any weather between Kansas City and Las Vegas.

Drive safe

I prepped the shelby to go but now that I watched the video of the new GT i think i might take the Boss. Yes, it seems quiet. Two of the regulars that i know will not be attending. I will miss the black Omni and pancakes from those individuals. I will need to make some new friends and traditions this year.

Yes, Greg "pancakes" will be missed. Look me up so we can meet. The car is the vehicle that gets us there but it's all about the people.

Are you going via I70 through Colorado? Expecting 2 feet today through Central - Western Colorado. Maybe good by Wednesday. Safe travels.

New tires, check..

New clutch, check..

New pads and turned rotors, check..

Oil and brake fluid change, tomorrow..check..

Lets kick the tires, and light the fires

New tires, Nope

New clutch, Nope

New pads and turned rotors, Nope

Oil and brake fluid change, tomorrow..Nope

Computer and net ready to receive pictures. Check

:hysterical: Hey, I have to have humor in my life to stay sane! You all have a great time!

New tires, check..

New clutch, check..

New pads and turned rotors, check..

Oil and brake fluid change, tomorrow..check..

Lets kick the tires, and light the fires

Car shipped to Palm Springs. Check.

Flying out of beautiful, snowy New Jersey Wednesday morning. Check.

Meeting crazy Cousin Alex, and then to Gardena for Snake Pit Party on Thursday. Check.

Trying to get Alex to be on time so we're not late for the Snake Pit Party in Gardena. Priceless!

Safe travels to all - see you in Sunny California!!!!

Meeting crazy Cousin Alex, and then to Gardena for Snake Pit Party on Thursday. Check.

Trying to get Alex to be on time so we're not late for the Snake Pit Party in Gardena. Priceless!

Nice! Was at Fort Dix for a while.

Let Alex know the party starts at noon.

You might just get there on time

Archived