TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member From Ontario

Ico

Hey All

I have a 2014 GT500 Convertible which Sean Hyland Motorsports in Woodstock, Ontario currently has and is converting it into the 850hp Super Snake. The car will be completed by mid March, but unfortunately they have to wait for the snow to leave before they can do the road test and trailer it back to me. The spring can't come soon enough!

Cheers!

post-44637-0-57319700-1425001513_thumb.jpg

Hey All

I have a 2014 GT500 Convertible which Sean Hyland Motorsports in Woodstock, Ontario currently has and is converting it into the 850hp Super Snake. The car will be completed by mid March, but unfortunately they have to wait for the snow to leave before they can do the road test and trailer it back to me. The spring can't come soon enough!

Cheers!

Ico

Welcome to Team Shelby , I can see why you can`t wait for spring. Just to let you know that we have an Ontario Team Shelby Region & will be planning some event`s for 2015 hope you will be able to attend with that SS.

Guest markham51

Welcome. I live in KW (but dont spend a ton of time there)

See you when it gets warm. Sean services my SS...need to get it tuned up this spring. When i do...ill give you a shout...wont be till May...

Welcome. I live in KW (but dont spend a ton of time there)

See you when it gets warm. Sean services my SS...need to get it tuned up this spring. When i do...ill give you a shout...wont be till May...

Mark

If you are tied up down south I can look after the S.S for ya just let me know where the keys are.

We need to get together soon, not sure you know that Steve is dealing with a brain tumor right now .

Guest markham51

Mark

If you are tied up down south I can look after the S.S for ya just let me know where the keys are.

We need to get together soon, not sure you know that Steve is dealing with a brain tumor right now .

Sorry to hear about Steve. Please pm me with more details.

Annette and I are moving to KW from Muskokas in March to be nearer our grandkids. This will put us back "in the stream of things" and we can get together more often with you guys.

Regards

Mark

Ico

Welcome to Team Shelby , I can see why you can`t wait for spring. Just to let you know that we have an Ontario Team Shelby Region & will be planning some event`s for 2015 hope you will be able to attend with that SS.

I'll be in for some events. I'm in Owen Sound and we have a pretty good classic car community, but nothing brand focused.

I'll be in for some events. I'm in Owen Sound and we have a pretty good classic car community, but nothing brand focused.

Wow you will have a wait to get her out living in the Northland . Fingers crossed for an early spring . Keep on the site we will be announcing event`s on here.

Annette and I are moving to KW from Muskokas in March to be nearer our grandkids. This will put us back "in the stream of things" and we can get together more often with you guys.

Regards

Mark

What happened to Steve ??????

Congrats and welcome! What a great ride you will have, enjoy!

When she is done please register and update the beast in the Shelby Registry! Link can be found below in my signature.

David

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!! I'm a new GT500 guy as well. I live in Stoney Creek. Hope to meet up some day. I'm game to attend some meets and meet some more Shelby fans.

Milner Great keep an eye on the forum , looking to have some info of plans shortly . Looking at Spring cruise, meet & greet for lunch .

Milner Great keep an eye on the forum , looking to have some info of plans shortly . Looking at Spring cruise, meet & greet for lunch .

Awesome I will. I'm in for that.

Regards

Mark

Hi Jim, been a few years now but I'm still around. Snooping on this site mainly, it's just not the same with the time difference. Anyway just read your post regarding Steve, please pass on my and Glenyce's best wishes, our thoughts are with him.

Glad to see you still supporting Team Shelby.

Hi to Mark and Anette as well, hope you guys are doing well.

Take care all.

Pete & Glenyce

Hi Jim, been a few years now but I'm still around. Snooping on this site mainly, it's just not the same with the time difference. Anyway just read your post regarding Steve, please pass on my and Glenyce's best wishes, our thoughts are with him.

Glad to see you still supporting Team Shelby.

Hi to Mark and Anette as well, hope you guys are doing well.

Take care all.

Pete & Glenyce

Pete

Wow great to hear from you hows the family,hope everyone is good .Say hi to everyone & don`t be a stranger . Will pass on the regards to Steve

Welcome ICO from your neighbor to the south. Weather still crappy here as well. I, like you am looking forward to the warmer weather and clean roads.

It can't come soon enough.

Cheers

Archived