TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2015 Shelby Bash Survival Guide

MMcGuirk

Can someone attending the Bash do me a huge favor and when you're there take a small video of the new Shelby GT and either post it on here or e-mail it directly to me.. thx

I had intended on attending this year until a few months back while in the hospital getting an IV antibiotic I was seriously injured. Yes, I did say serious injured at the hospital and can't be more specific due to lawsuit but not only am I still getting care for the injury still now but I can't fly nor could I drive the car for more than an hour due to the pain and I think I'd be in worse pain watching everyone and not being able to race.

I'm very interested in buying the new 2015 Shelby GT but I needed to see it in person, hence why I want a video. The video of the cars racing doesn't show me what I want to see and a video is far better than pictures and if going to spend that much I want to be sure

Can someone attending the Bash do me a huge favor and when you're there take a small video of the new Shelby GT and either post it on here or e-mail it directly to me.. thx

I had intended on attending this year until a few months back while in the hospital getting an IV antibiotic I was seriously injured. Yes, I did say serious injured at the hospital and can't be more specific due to lawsuit but not only am I still getting care for the injury still now but I can't fly nor could I drive the car for more than an hour due to the pain and I think I'd be in worse pain watching everyone and not being able to race.

I'm very interested in buying the new 2015 Shelby GT but I needed to see it in person, hence why I want a video. The video of the cars racing doesn't show me what I want to see and a video is far better than pictures and if going to spend that much I want to be sure

PM me your email and I will send you some from Vegas. I am sure someone will post stuff here but I will email you direct some video. Good luck on your medical claim. Sent you a PM also

Noticed no Greg "pancakes". You will be missed. Will there be lunch on Saturday at the track? I see no reference to that in the guide and want to plan accordingly.

Lunch Friday on the Run, Saturday and Sunday at the track.

Archived