TEAM SHELBY FORUM

San Diego To Gardena

cbrbear

I am going to leave San Diego about 2 pm. I am staying at the Hampton Inn though, don't like the "official" hotels Tripadvisor rating.

I've stayed at the Doubletree on three separate occasions and each time very clean, comfortable with a pleasant staff, which is why I approached them for the group.

I am going to leave San Diego about 2 pm. I am staying at the Hampton Inn though, don't like the "official" hotels Tripadvisor rating.

In 6 years I'll be old retired guy. Anyway I'm out of Lakeside ya want meet somewhere and head up. I'm off all day so could leave anytime.

Im staying at Town Place Suites a few miles from Double Tree.

I'm flying from Houston to San Diego on Wednesday afternoon to pick up my Super Snake from JBA Racing. I plan on leaving JBA and head to Gardena after lunch on Thursday. Is there a less congested route to Gardena? Hope to see you guys on my way up.

I'm flying from Houston to San Diego on Wednesday afternoon to pick up my Super Snake from JBA Racing. I plan on leaving JBA and head to Gardena after lunch on Thursday. Is there a less congested route to Gardena? Hope to see you guys on my way up.

When you go north on I-5, just on the north side of San Juan Capistrano, there is a toll hwy (route 73), take that, very nice stretch of road, and nobody on it...and it bypasses the 405-I5 junction...

See you at the Snake Pit