TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Conga Line To Gardena For Pre-Bash Kick-Off At The Snake Pit

Cali_KR

Guys and guys, we are getting close, and as with previous years, we will have a conga :shoppingcart_::shoppingcart_::shoppingcart_: line to LA, and most have you reading this have done this before, so you know the drill.

Here are the details.

Thursday March 5

For those in the south bay, central coast that want to meet up for breakfast, we will be seated (not arrive) at 7:00am at Casa de Fruita restaurant (Hwy 152, Hollister CA).

Have your gas tanks full prior to breakfast (there is a Chevron right next door), therefore arrive at 6:45ish to get that done.

Depart Casa de Fruita at 7:45am to Pea Soup Andersons (Santa Nella), arrive at 8:15am and rendezvous with those coming from the north/east bay and valley. (for those meeting us in Santa Nella, have your gas tanks full prior to meet time)

Depart Santa Nella @ 8:30am to Laval Rd (base of the Grapevine).

Arrive Laval Rd @ 11:30am. We will stop for one hour allowing you plenty of time for fuel, restroom, and lunch.

Depart Laval Rd @ 12:30pm and drive directly to the Doubletree Hotel in Torrance. We should arrive at 2:00pm +/-

Check in, relax, and get yourselves ready for the Snake Pit Party with arrivals to the party from 4:00pm on.

The hotel is 6 miles from Shelby American

Please chime in here, so I can get a body count for the conga... :shift:

Motor on,

Tom

DSC04903 (640x480).jpg

Tom, I will be leaving Friday morning as my wife wants to attend and cannot get off Thursday so I hope to catch the group Friday at lunch in Barstow. Elkhorn6990 (Brad) will also be leaving Friday so we will conga together. See you then. Safe travels and thanks for your work on this.

Edited by H0050

TD

Kellie and I will be there for breakfast. I'll be driving the F150 with the race car on the trailer. We are going to be peeling off from the group as we go down 5 because we'll be going to Las Vegas directly.

See you both then!

Hi Tom,

We'll be joining at Santa Nella again with both cars! :shoppingcart_: :shoppingcart_:

Thanks for wrangling us all together once again.

Just 3 weeks to go! :happy feet:

April & Les, perfect, we'll see you, in the RED and BLUE...

Edited by Cali_KR

There was a whole group of people I hadn't expected at Santa Nella for breakfast last year... Are we the only ones that are going to be there this year?

Rusty and Kathy (white, red stripe 11) will be staying there (HIE) overnight...

Hey Harald, what time are you planning to leave Friday morning? My in-laws had something come up so they're going to be meeting us at Barstow also and they may catch you on 5.

I think 6:30 ish Elkhorn6990 and I will be leaving. 101 to 46 east to 99 for short bit then 58 into Barstow. We could pick them up in Lost Hills if so desired.

Edited by H0050

I think 6:30 ish Elkhorn6990 and I will be leaving. 101 to 46 east to 99 for short bit then 58 into Barstow. We could pick them up in Lost Hills if so desired.

About when do you think you'll hit Lost Hills? He was thinking he'd hit there around 9 so he could beat the rest of us into Barstow. I'll PM you his contact info.

Had breakfast with the wild bunch at Casa de Fruta. Safe travels and will connect with all tomorrow in Barstow:

Good to have you and Brad along for breakfast today....see you all in Barstow tomorrow