TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Registry

silly fast

Will the new GT 350 be allowed to be in the registry? There was a lot of buzz regarding adding the current GT500's when they came out. What kind of pedigree will the new GT350 have since it comes straight from Fords assembly plant? Not being a hater just curious. I like the new one I really like the new Shelby GT

Will the new GT 350 be allowed to be in the registry? There was a lot of buzz regarding adding the current GT500's when they came out. What kind of pedigree will the new GT350 have since it comes straight from Fords assembly plant? Not being a hater just curious. I like the new one I really like the new Shelby GT

The new Shelby GT350 will be part of the Shelby American Registry just like the 2007-14 GT500's.

Steve

Why the drama? Just like the GT500 people could enter their VIN number in the registry. I don't believe it was automatic from Ford, so the Shelby registry is a subset of the owners that choose to register.

Correct. The Shelby American Registry has no idea who purchases a Ford built GT500 until that person registers their Shelby with us. Same scenario will apply to the GT350 but we do have a game plan being worked out with Ford for the new GT350. Post title SAI built Shelby's are a different story. Since we know who the owner is they are entered into the Shelby American Registry after completion of their build.

Steve

Archived