TEAM SHELBY FORUM

help track my car

h2odr

I am looking to see if anyone can help me track my gt 500? it was scheduled to be built 6/4/07, and scheduled to be delivered the first week of july. I have been impatiently waiting since i ordered it on January 8, 2007. I am assuming it is going to be one of the last ones made. I have a vin number, and have called weekly to ford customer service, which has not offered alot of info. i am hoping birdie reads this. help please. thank you

I am looking to see if anyone can help me track my gt 500? it was scheduled to be built 6/4/07, and scheduled to be delivered the first week of july. I have been impatiently waiting since i ordered it on January 8, 2007. I am assuming it is going to be one of the last ones made. I have a vin number, and have called weekly to ford customer service, which has not offered alot of info. i am hoping birdie reads this. help please. thank you

pm me ....

There are a few people on this board that can help get info on your car. I ordered my car last June and my car was released on 5-21-07 and is still sitting at the plant. I know your frustration in dealing with Ford CS. ShelbyDude was able to get me quite a bit of info on my car including a window sticker. The birdie is able to track your car once it hits shipping. The birdie has went to find my car several times in the turkeys parking lot. I was pretty calm thru this whole thing until yesterday when I found out my car was still sitting at the plant (over 2 weeks now) and that I could not find out more info until next monday. So I guess my advice is get some GOOD medication! :banghead: .

There are a few people on this board that can help get info on your car. I ordered my car last June and my car was released on 5-21-07 and is still sitting at the plant. I know your frustration in dealing with Ford CS. ShelbyDude was able to get me quite a bit of info on my car including a window sticker. The birdie is able to track your car once it hits shipping. The birdie has went to find my car several times in the turkeys parking lot. I was pretty calm thru this whole thing until yesterday when I found out my car was still sitting at the plant (over 2 weeks now) and that I could not find out more info until next monday. So I guess my advice is get some GOOD medication! :banghead: .

I can only drink so much beer while i wait! I sold my 69 mach 1 cj428 to make this happen, so i suffer from giving up one to get another so the last 6 months have dragged really bad for me, especially with the good weather. i test drove an acquantence of mines gt500 convertible, and bad to have a gt500. i am just hoping to track the process. until it sits in my garage, i will be a wreak that something falls threw.

Archived