TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Blue Stripes

If anyone owns a Super Snake that used the Blue stripes can you post some pics of your car?

On the new 2015 Shelby GT I asked them what color shade is the Blue stripes and they said its a dark Blue and or light Blue from different angles. They sent me a pic of a White SS with these Blue stripes but the shot of the car doesn't show me much so if your car has these some pictures would be appreciates

If anyone owns a Super Snake that used the Blue stripes can you post some pics of your car?

On the new 2015 Shelby GT I asked them what color shade is the Blue stripes and they said its a dark Blue and or light Blue from different angles. They sent me a pic of a White SS with these Blue stripes but the shot of the car doesn't show me much so if your car has these some pictures would be appreciates

Mine are "azure blue". You can see they look a little different between day and night.

CSM13SS0098

Under the hood

Yea, this is the color they're going to use but you did a engine through pic so do you have one of just the hood? Is this color a flip flop reflective finish? At night looks dark and in daylight looks light blue. I don't mind the dark blue look but not a fan of the light shade. I wish for these costs that SAI would do what color you want

thx

Yea, this is the color they're going to use but you did a engine through pic so do you have one of just the hood? Is this color a flip flop reflective finish? At night looks dark and in daylight looks light blue. I don't mind the dark blue look but not a fan of the light shade. I wish for these costs that SAI would do what color you want

thx

Here is over the hood in daylight. It has a metallic hint to it that you can't really see unless you are very up close to it. I picked it because there was no '13 blacks done with the blue on the SS. I saw a '12 GT350 Black with azure blue and that sold me on it. What is your base color? If I had a white one I would do either black or kona blue stripes.

I might be doing the 2015 Shelby GT and the color I have in mind I would want Blue stripes and the Azure Blue stripes are the only option in Blue

On the hood it looks really good but on the side it looks like a very light Blue not so great.

Thanks to FORD by not getting into the real world with the Mustang I am limited to Mustang options when I buy. Due to an injury a long time ago I cannot drive a Manual transmission so over the years I have missed out on the Cobra Mustangs, the recent Boss 302's, all the GT500's and now I will miss out on the new GT350 because FORD will not put an Automatic in the car while ALL the other high-end sports cars Ferrari's, Porsche, Jaguar, Corvette, Camaro, Challenger, even the Hellcat versions all available with Automatics, so I have to buy the models that do like previous Saleen's, Shelby GT, and maybe the new Shelby GT. Trust me, if it had an Automatic I would have bought a 2013 GT500!!! I think the 5.8 engine best ever

I really like the new 2015 Mustang and its options so my choices are limited

Archived