TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Funky10 Ride

funky10

Well everything i hoped for with the car is alot more than i expected. I love white/blue combination, classic shelby IMHO!!!. The car is unbelievable!!!. It is smooth, fast and very deceiving!!!. I already put on 300km since 7PM last night and did not get home until 1AM this morning. My wife was the first one to break the tires loose :shift: , she had a smile like a little kid when she did it. She shifted 1st,2nd,3rd and then i had to remind her about the speed limit :hysterical2: . She cant believe how easy it is to drive but then again she use to have a 92 5.0 white coupe. The wind noise is next to nothing with the top up on the freeway and with the top down just enough to make you feel like you have no roof. The handling and breaking are firm and responsive which was new for me, i come from the old muscle car era. The stero is AWSOME!!!. I was blown away how loud and clear it is. It made me feel like i was a little kid again. And when you cruze at 60mph in sixth gear on the highway time seems to stand still. My deepest thank-you to the staff at ford for putting this machine together and to Caroll Shelby for his dream to make this car stand out from the rest!!!!. If you dont have one, get one is all i can say, you will not be disappointed!!!!!!

Scott.

post-8587-1181101481_thumb.jpg

post-8587-1181101599_thumb.jpg

post-8587-1181101855_thumb.jpg

post-8587-1181101481_thumb.jpg

post-8587-1181101599_thumb.jpg

post-8587-1181101855_thumb.jpg

Scott,

I am so glad that you finally got your car. It took a while but now that is all forgotten. Enjoy my friend. Your little girls made me smile. They are darling...you are a lucky man.

Rob

Congratulations Scott,

I agree wth all that you said about the car. It is really fast and smooth at the same time. Nice combination. Enjoy your new ride!

By the way those pics are nice, especially the one with your two little girls. They are so cute!

Well everything i hoped for with the car is alot more than i expected. I love white/blue combination, classic shelby IMHO!!!. The car is unbelievable!!!. It is smooth, fast and very deceiving!!!. I already put on 300km since 7PM last night and did not get home until 1AM this morning. My wife was the first one to break the tires loose :shift: , she had a smile like a little kid when she did it. She shifted 1st,2nd,3rd and then i had to remind her about the speed limit :hysterical2: . She cant believe how easy it is to drive but then again she use to have a 92 5.0 white coupe. The wind noise is next to nothing with the top up on the freeway and with the top down just enough to make you feel like you have no roof. The handling and breaking are firm and responsive which was new for me, i come from the old muscle car era. The stero is AWSOME!!!. I was blown away how loud and clear it is. It made me feel like i was a little kid again. And when you cruze at 60mph in sixth gear on the highway time seems to stand still. My deepest thank-you to the staff at ford for putting this machine together and to Caroll Shelby for his dream to make this car stand out from the rest!!!!. If you dont have one, get one is all i can say, you will not be disappointed!!!!!!

Scott.

Great looking car

awesome color

good luck with it

Thank-you everyone for the congrat's. I love the pics that i have with my girls and the car. I also have some video with my wife driving on the freeway with the toon's cranked. My girls were all bopping to the music. It makes me laugh everytime i watch it. Take care guys and one day we will have to get together. I dont mind driving to get there heheh!!

Scott.

Scott.

Hey Scott congrtas. Enjoy and be safe. At least one of us could post his pics. :hysterical:Most important enjoy your family and car.

Here are some more pic's. The wife and i went cruzing and we stopped to take some pics near downtown

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was a nice day. Thank-you everyone for the nice comments. Take Care.

post-8587-1181497576_thumb.jpg

post-8587-1181497646_thumb.jpg

post-8587-1181497732_thumb.jpg

post-8587-1181497576_thumb.jpg

post-8587-1181497646_thumb.jpg

post-8587-1181497732_thumb.jpg

Car, and family look great! Congratulations!!

I am also still on the fence about the striping it. I might wait awhile before doing it. I kind of like the all white with the vista blue stripe. I have a model at home of a 67 gt 350 and it does not have stripes over the top. I looks classic shelby IMO but when i see a coupe with the stripes, WOW!!!. HMMMM!!!!

Nice ride Scott

Scott and me passed each other last Friday and then I went to fuel up (of course) a few miles away from where we passed each other and sure as shit he's at the same gas station. Whats the chances of that happening. :hysterical2:

It was very cool the way we latched up by fluke last Friday. It must have been that snake attraction or something, its funny how faith brought the snakes together. W'ell have to get together and post some pics on the board on the board.

It was very nice meeting you and Pam.

Take it easy.

Rod

I am also still on the fence about the striping it. I might wait awhile before doing it. I kind of like the all white with the vista blue stripe. I have a model at home of a 67 gt 350 and it does not have stripes over the top. I looks classic shelby IMO but when i see a coupe with the stripes, WOW!!!. HMMMM!!!!

I like the sleeper mode look, but at times I want people to realize it is a Shelby so they leave me alone. But I saw one on EBAY that was striped and now I think the stripes are in the lead again :unsure:

Nice ride Scott

Scott and me passed each other last Friday and then I went to fuel up (of course) a few miles away from where we passed each other and sure as shit he's at the same gas station. Whats the chances of that happening. :hysterical2:

It was very cool the way we latched up by fluke last Friday. It must have been that snake attraction or something, its funny how faith brought the snakes together. W'ell have to get together and post some pics on the board on the board.

It was very nice meeting you and Pam.

Take it easy.

Rod

Thank's Rod, we will meet up again. There is a couple more guys in the area. We might have to get together to take a pic or 2 or 3. LOL!!!!

Way to go Funky,

It is nice to be able to do this while the family is around.....great memories for sure.

It is a great color and really only a sleeper to the uninspired,,those who care will rubber neck every time ohhhhh yeahhhh!

I can hardly wait for my 08 to come,,patience is a virtue they say,,,oh crap.

Have a great weekend.

Michael

Way to go Funky,

It is nice to be able to do this while the family is around.....great memories for sure.

It is a great color and really only a sleeper to the uninspired,,those who care will rubber neck every time ohhhhh yeahhhh!

I can hardly wait for my 08 to come,,patience is a virtue they say,,,oh crap.

Have a great weekend.

Michael

The most hilarous thing that has happened to me is when i was stopped waiting for a train. 3 different people started taking pictures and asking questions about the car as we were waiting. It was pretty cool but weard when they were wanting to take pictures of the engine and open trunk. :hysterical2: The worst thing is everyone wants to race. And most of them are retarded.

Archived