TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Some Questions On What Goes In The Super Snake

All,

I've got my Signature SS on order. I am getting excited about doing it and I have a ton of questions but I thought I'd ask a few here so I don't totally annoy my salesman (yet at least). I'd appreciate any responses.

1) In the included options list, it states a Shelby short throw billet shifter. Do they change the stock shifter or not?

2) On the interior options, can I have the embroidered Super Snake logo on the seats be in the same color as the contrast stitching? My current cobra is blue just like the color of the stripes on my car and seats. It looks great.

3) What is the clearance of the front carbon fiber splitter with the L springs and the 20" wheels? I currently have the L springs and the high speed splitter and I do scrap sometimes.

4) What happens if something breaks soon after you get home with the car? How does Shelby handle those kinds of repairs?

5) I've paid my deposit, I assume I pay more at dropoff and the remainder at pickup. Is that correct?

Anything else I should be asking?

Thanks again, I'm looking forward to it!

The best way to get answers to these types of questions is to pick up the phone and call them. Of course they are closed today, which is perhaps why you posted.

I know I'll pester them with questions down the line so I thought I'd hit them up after the Barrett-Jackson craziness died down.

All,

I've got my Signature SS on order. I am getting excited about doing it and I have a ton of questions but I thought I'd ask a few here so I don't totally annoy my salesman (yet at least). I'd appreciate any responses.

1) In the included options list, it states a Shelby short throw billet shifter. Do they change the stock shifter or not?

2) On the interior options, can I have the embroidered Super Snake logo on the seats be in the same color as the contrast stitching? My current cobra is blue just like the color of the stripes on my car and seats. It looks great.

3) What is the clearance of the front carbon fiber splitter with the L springs and the 20" wheels? I currently have the L springs and the high speed splitter and I do scrap sometimes.

4) What happens if something breaks soon after you get home with the car? How does Shelby handle those kinds of repairs?

5) I've paid my deposit, I assume I pay more at dropoff and the remainder at pickup. Is that correct?

Anything else I should be asking?

Thanks again, I'm looking forward to it!

1) New shifter is awesome. I can change gears with just wrist movement.

2) My seats have black logo, blue mesh in seats and red stitching. Just have to work with sales team.

3) Clearance is about 1.5" lower than the stock splitter. I have rubbed mine a few times and it makes my bones ache. If you damage it, $800 to replace.

4) 12 mo warranty from SAI

5) After deposit you can pay however you want. I did it in installments on my CC so I could get mega "points" on my card.

Do the museum delivery, worth the extra cost and "benefits" are pretty cool.

Archived