TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Vista Blue Need Help On Value

99-9x

I have been searching and found a 2008 Shelby GT Vista Blue under 10,000 miles leather,navigation system and sound system with auto tansmissionq.Car does not appear to have any issues,clean car fax with 3 owners,all local. I am not sure what a fair price would be,they are asking 26,000. Any input is appreciated or if someone can offer a recent price comparison.

With the 2015 out now you should be able to devalue the car a little bit and get them down. Getting it under $24,500 would be a fairly good deal but if it has a lot of miles I'd go lower

That car has low miles. And if you're looking for an automatic in a specific color, it's always a tough find. I would take a close look at the stripes and if they're if good shape, and you're looking for that specific car, then I'd do some serious negotiations with the seller.

Just think, if you let it go and then can't find another one.....well, you get the idea.

2008's have historically been a higher value than the 2007's. I would say their price of $26,000 is not out of the ballpark but if you can negotiate even lower then go for it.

I know the MSRP when new was in the low $40's I think the value will stay in the mid 20's for a low mile 08 SGT for a few years and then hopefully they should start to increase.

That may be a fair price for your area, I'm not familiar with the northeast. Some info that may help your negotiations -

I have a 2008, automatic, convertible with navigation, HID headlights, etc., less than 6,500 miles, original owner. Garage kept, mint condition. We are selling for $25,000. I would at least lean on them for a price reduction.

Chuck

Archived