TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Supercharged Shelby's Now Available With An Automatic Transmission

shelbymotorsports

While Ford marketing might not be paying attention, Shelby American certainly has. The new generation of Shelby GT's are available with both a supercharged engine and an automatic transmission.

That's right 627 HP and an automatic transmission are now available on the just released 2015 Shelby GT.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/87255-shelby-american-launches-2015-shelby-gt-muscle-car-for-enthusiasts-worldwide/

Steve

GREAT to hear but I still want a legit answer from FORD why they have not joined the rest of the world by offering an Automatic in the top of the line car! I can understand why no automatic in the GT350R but the production GT350 they have no excuse.

When will you have the complete options sheet available including stripes colors? Not a fan of the oval exhaust tip any change you guys would do the 2 tips on each side like the GT350?

GREAT to hear but I still want a legit answer from FORD why they have not joined the rest of the world by offering an Automatic in the top of the line car! I can understand why no automatic in the GT350R but the production GT350 they have no excuse.

When will you have the complete options sheet available including stripes colors? Not a fan of the oval exhaust tip any change you guys would do the 2 tips on each side like the GT350?

The "build one" feature has options & pricing. See link below.

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/buildone/2015SGT.asp

Steve

I did the build configuration that was pretty cool except you only get one view.

Question, I've read a lot of the feedback on 2 different pages and the one negative everyone seems to agree on is no not the cost but the Silver grille upper and lower. Would you guys consider painting it or is it available in Black?

I did the build configuration that was pretty cool except you only get one view.

Question, I've read a lot of the feedback on 2 different pages and the one negative everyone seems to agree on is no not the cost but the Silver grille upper and lower. Would you guys consider painting it or is it available in Black?

Feedback on that should be directed to the sales department. You may email them at: sales@shelbyamerican.com

Perhaps if enough buyers make their wishes known...............

Steve

Archived