TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2015 Events

Thumper

I was hoping to start a posting for nice list of events for our cars to be shown at and hopefully ones they will be appreciated at as well.

It is now Jan 16th here in Kentucky and 51 degrees, sunny and nice enough to take it somewhere alas I don't personally know of any events so please put here any events you may know of.

And let this be a place for non owners that would like to be part of the Shelby family to put here the events they wish to invite Terlingua owners to.

Please put time, place, event type and award/ judging structure. And web link and contact information for event information if possible.

I hope to see you all this year if possible.

Hey Thumper,

Thumper,

Good idea, thanks!

I will start with Terlingua 2015. October 1-4, 2015 in Terlingua and next door Lajitas TX. Pre-event September 30th.

www.terlinguapreservationsociety.com for more info.

This event is a non-profit charity event open to any and all Terlingua and Shelby enthusiasts. The event is space limited by the size of the local venues and is a great deal of fun. Registration spots, available to first timers, will become available March 1, 2015. If you are interested in coming, or want more information, please feel free to write me at vorpl8@yahoo.com or any board member found on our website.

Best,

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.somernitescruise.org/august.html

August 21-22

Mustang-Alley.jpg
Mustangs1.jpg
Are you ready to get stampeded?
Here it comes! It's the yearly Mustang Alley Showcase at Somernites Cruise! Nearly 700 'Stangs were here for this show last year! Can we break that record this time???
All years and all models are welcome! 6 cylinder & V8 coupes, convertibles, fastbacks, notchbacks, GT's, Cobra's, Shelby's, Roush, Mach I's, Saleen's and everything in between! Ford Racing will have their huge display tent setup showing off plenty of cool blue oval goodies! Admission is free and this stampede is going to be a blast All of this Mustang coolness is sponsored by the good folks at Alton Blakley Ford located on the strip here in Somerset!

Archived