TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2015 Shelby G T (Not The G T 350)

David Hawkins

I can't believe that I find out more stuff about what SAI is doing by reading Articles on Yahoo than I do here. It used to be the other way around.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/g5922/2015-shelby-gt-exclusive-photo-gallery/?click=_artLockingHotList_4

This has been posted before.

I think it's he hood looks cheap but this is a better color combo than the other one.

The only Posts I remember is when SAI brought back the Shelby GT a while back (I think in 2012), this is a 2015 model.

The only Posts I remember is when SAI brought back the Shelby GT a while back (I think in 2012), this is a 2015 model.

Here you go announced last week - http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/87208-shelby-american-at-barrett-jackson-scottsdale-2015/

These photos were all over the internet in December - spy shots

Here you go announced last week - http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/87208-shelby-american-at-barrett-jackson-scottsdale-2015/

These photos were all over the internet in December - spy shots

This has to be the wrong link. That one is about the 427 Cobra and was posted just Yesterday.

OK, you just helped prove my point..........That TO was an Article found on the Internet and NOT from SAI? Back in the good old Days, we got the info several Days BEFORE the Media got it.

OK, you just helped prove my point..........That TO was an Article found on the Internet and NOT from SAI? Back in the good old Days, we got the info several Days BEFORE the Media got it.

No, again, nothing has been announced yet that this car in the picture is the next Shelby GT. This car was caught on film by somebody who saw it at some photo shoot. So if this is the new Shelby GT, it just proves that somebody did not do a great job keeping it out of the eyes of somebody with a camera, which is really hard to do any more. As soon as anything is made public, Shelby has actually done a pretty good job of making sure that the press release is posted here on TS at about the same time as it is released to the general public.

You can't stop the media when they all are dying for the next big story. Usually the media will LIE, EXAGGERATE and BEND the story they do not care who they hurt along the way.

No, again, nothing has been announced yet that this car in the picture is the next Shelby GT. This car was caught on film by somebody who saw it at some photo shoot. So if this is the new Shelby GT, it just proves that somebody did not do a great job keeping it out of the eyes of somebody with a camera, which is really hard to do any more. As soon as anything is made public, Shelby has actually done a pretty good job of making sure that the press release is posted here on TS at about the same time as it is released to the general public.

While not a SA built car, I think the GT350 reveal was a good example of your comment Jeff. Looking forward to the 16th. Carry on!

There you go tesgt350.

It was on here first the day before the official release.

I wish they would have color matched the hood vents.

Edit

I am hoping the other one I saw had a different style hood. Its hard to tell from the pictures.. :camera:

Edited by sheppd01

The other problem we have with releasing information here first is that outside journalists are members and will run with the information once it is posted. I think what you will see very soon on TS is a much more friendly and informative platform. Like it USED to be in many ways dare I say. Shelby honestly cares and they are listening to all reasonable suggestions. I am more encouraged than I have been in a long long time. I dont BS you guys. I covet my reputation here and hope its one most can respect.

Is the rear spoiler made from carbon fiber? Compared to the GT350R, the wing looks super small. I like the big exhaust tips ala Super Snake.I agree the hood vents need to be the same color as the body.

The big question is what is under the hood???

Is the rear spoiler made from carbon fiber? Compared to the GT350R, the wing looks super small. I like the big exhaust tips ala Super Snake.I agree the hood vents need to be the same color as the body.

The big question is what is under the hood???

the Vents can be color coated not sure about Silver grille? On the Red car I am fairly sure the grille is painted Silver so Black it would look far better

It's no big deal to change but getting sick of black wheels on the 2015 mustang. I like this Shelby way more then the 2011 GT 350 version they did. Nice job IMO. I like the wheels in the MT article.

Edited by mach 1 1970

It's no big deal but getting sick of black wheels on the 2015 mustang. I like this Shelby way more then the 2011 GT 350

version they did . Just saying. These wheels would look much better in a dark metal finish.

Have you looked at the car they debut today yet? It has polished wheels on it. The red one does, the yellow has black.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/87255-shelby-american-launches-2015-shelby-gt-muscle-car-for-enthusiasts-worldwide/

Edited by JeffJ

Have you looked at the car they debut today yet? It has polished wheels on it. The red one does, the yellow has black.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/87255-shelby-american-launches-2015-shelby-gt-muscle-car-for-enthusiasts-worldwide/

Thanks did not see this debut but the red car was in the MT article. They did a nice job on this car. They can keep the yellow one as far as I'm concerned. Too much boy racer looks to me.

As a side note the weather for Daytona keeps looking better. Keep your fingers crossed. It's in the 70's this weekend and through Thursday . Rolex 24 Practice looks great for Thursday. Down there already.

Edited by mach 1 1970

Thanks the machine finish looks great on any color but yellow. That's a cool site. Boy there is so many choices between Ford and now Shelby again. Good for us car guys for sure. Ruby red with silver looks good on the site. I kind of like the silver grille but gotta see in the showroom.

Thanks again it's hard to keep with all this news lately.

Edited by mach 1 1970

The build one link is now up. The yellow one was showing the extreme of what you can choose if you choose to go bare carbon fiber or painted. There are wheel finish options also.

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/buildone/2015SGT.asp

Guard green, silver stripes, black wheels....i suddenly feel my pants getting tighter....