TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Ordered A Super Snake Signature Edition Today

I just gave Shelby my deposit today to make my 2014 Grabber Blue GT500 Convertible a Super Snake Signature Edition. I am not sure what the differences are in the Signature package, but since I was planning to do a Super Snake anyway I thought I might as well do it now and get a signature. I am getting the watts link, and the 3.73's gears. Anything I need to know now before it's to late. Any information would be much appreciated. I will try to post a picture if I can figure out how to reduce the file size.

The cool thing about the signature series is you can choose whatever color of stripes you want. I would personally choose silver as you probably will have the only Grabber Blue Super Snake Convertible EVER with Silver Stripes. Or Choose Grabber Blue Stripes as that would also be very unique.

Congratulations Chris!! Great color combo!

I suggest doing the 850HP upgrade, front and rear brakes, and interior package since its a vert. You wont be disappointed with any of those options and they are all value adders.

Performance cooling comes with the SS package.

Good luck!!

Hawkbarr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome. Very cool car.

Is this pretty typical of Shelby to say orders have to be placed by Jan 31st then say its sold out and then sell a signature package 2 months later after the deadline? I suppose someone could have backed out or else they didn't sell all 50 and are trying to scramble to make sure all 50 are sold because that's a low target number of cars considering its all model years and it would look pretty lousy to not hit that figure. Seems a little shady.

That said, I think you are going to be the beneficiary of it and it's going to be AWESOME! Congrats!

Awesome. Very cool car.

Is this pretty typical of Shelby to say orders have to be placed by Jan 31st then say its sold out and then sell a signature package 2 months later after the deadline? I suppose someone could have backed out or else they didn't sell all 50 and are trying to scramble to make sure all 50 are sold because that's a low target number of cars considering its all model years and it would look pretty lousy to not hit that figure. Seems a little shady.

That said, I think you are going to be the beneficiary of it and it's going to be AWESOME! Congrats!

The OP says he put his deposit down on January 7th so I'm not sure how that equals SAI selling a package 2 months after the deadline. Please explain how that is "shady"?

Steve

The OP says he put his deposit down on January 7th so I'm not sure how that equals SAI selling a package 2 months after the deadline. Please explain how that is "shady"?

Steve

You know, I'm sorry Steve. You are right. I thought it was a new thread and missed the date when I was reading on my phone. The date is so tiny! My mistake.

I also have mine in for the Signature Series Super Snake. I believe mine is #30, White with Azure Blue stripe. 2014 GT500. I have ordered the anti hop and interior package as well as the micro carbon detail. I am very excited to get mine back too. Dropped her off a month ago.

I will keep posting as I have any new information. I would love to see all of your cars during the build and when they are done. I heard a rumor that the track day included with the signature editions are not happening? I hope that's not true. That was a big part of my decision to have my car done. Has anyone had their signature car completed and had the track day? I would love to find out how the whole delivery process works.

I went to the Goodguys car show this weekend and saw 4 supersnakes. The most I have ever seen in one place except at the Sheby factory in Vegas. 2014 black wide body coupe. 2014 red wide body coupe. Black 2007 coupe, and a 2008 Grabber Orange coupe that was in better then new condition. It was amazing! It's nice to see the cars out of their garages. I'll take mine next time when it's ready.

I believe my CSM# is SSSS20140030. Should be the only 2014 Signature Series with the color scheme I have. Should be a one of a kind car when completed.

RS, the link below contains a pic on how your CSM plaque will read.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/87047-signature-edition-gt500-super-snake/

Steve

CSM 14SSSE0032

2014 Grabber Blue Convertible. I wonder how many others like it there will be? I am still waiting on any updates from Shelby. Nothing yet. Anyone has a photo of a completed signature I would love to see it. I will be sure to post mine when ever it's done.

Archived