TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sgt Gathering 2015?

6f09

lets get something together this - late spring/summer some where in the middle? Iowa/ Illinois????????

a 1 day event ? weekend?

I am in MILWAUKEE ,WISCONSIN,

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

Sounds like a good idea. Here are just a few events that could be in conjuction with that many SGT's might already be going to.

Shelbyfest in Missouri. I seen at least twenty in 2012.

Sturgis South Dakota in September.

Tulsa Shelby show.

Missouri is little in the middle ??

20 SGT?

cool do you have a date time?

Thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

I only bring up those other events because many Shelby GT's might already be there. Could help make planning easier.

Below is the link to Shelbyfest. Very fun and they are moving to a new site this years as it has grown. I went in 2013. There were over 400 Shelbys, and I seen easily 20 or more Shelby GT's . I went out of my way to try to talk to the SGT owners.

I am planning on going again this year, and also want to make the Sturgis show.

http://www.shelbyfest.net/

I only bring up those other events because many Shelby GT's might already be there. Could help make planning easier.

Below is the link to Shelbyfest. Very fun and they are moving to a new site this years as it has grown. I went in 2013. There were over 400 Shelbys, and I seen easily 20 or more Shelby GT's . I went out of my way to try to talk to the SGT owners.

I am planning on going again this year, and also want to make the Sturgis show.

http://www.shelbyfest.net/

shelbyfest sounds like it is in the middle for everone may be a good time of the spring to drive from the north & east

thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

• 3 weeks later...

you will find me at RMMR (Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup) this father's day weekend. Lots of Shelby's along with every type of Mustang. I am a Shelb guy to core but i definately love other mustangs so it will be a nice opportunity to see some cool cars and meet fellow car junkies...let's not forget the scenic drive to and from and great vacation location!

lets get something together this - late spring/summer some where in the middle? Iowa/ Illinois????????

a 1 day event ? weekend?

I am in MILWAUKEE ,WISCONSIN,

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

Have you seen this thread?

Spring Fever Cruisin' the Smokies.....

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/87238-spring-fever-cruisin-the-smokies-15/

There are guy's coming from as far away as FL and MI. Its already planned out and ready for anyone to join in. Just book your rooms and meet us in Knoxville Saturday for dinner....

Isn't there also an annual Dearborn event? I imagine some SGTs must go to that as well....

There was (kind of), it use to be tide into the Woodward Dream Cruise & Mustang Alley. But not quite an annual event anymore. The WDC w/MA are... Mustang Alley is supported 100% by Team Mustang and Ford, there a huge gathering of Shelby's and SGTs in particular.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Your SGT is going to look great at Shelbyfest. Wait until you see how our unique SGT's stand out in the crowd with the spoiler delete, billet grill, and PBF badge. The whole SGT family was there when I went, starting with the SGT-H's. It was surpising that there was more grabber orange SGT's than any other color. I enjoyed talking to the other owners. Have fun.

Archived