TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Shelby Magazine

rexrowsell

Anyone heard of anything new on when we can expect to see the 2014 Shelby Magazine on news stands??

In Canada we are usually a bit behind our American friends.

Last I heard was it was being delayed until the new year or possibly even as late as February 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that all the fuss is out on the new Shelby GT, I assume the new Shelby annual will come out

The official release date is later this month but as in the past I suspect you'll find it on the magazine stands earlier from the stores that ignore the do not display until date printed on the box.

It's another great annual with lots of cool stuff.

Steve

The official release date is later this month but as in the past I suspect you'll find it on the magazine stands earlier from the stores that ignore the do not display until date printed on the box.

It's another great annual with lots of cool stuff.

Steve

Copy, will be watching for it. Can I assume it will also be with our renewal of membership?

Yes but I don't know the changeover date. So you may want to either contact Jeremy S. at the Shelby Store on which issue you'll receive or wait until the end of the month to renew.

Steve

Thanks, membership expires in February. Normally it works out but with the delay your suggestion is spot on. Thanks again.

Got one at Wal-Mart

Nice to see the Shelby GT-H get recognition in the new Shelby Annual, page 40 Shelby GT Timeline - "No one, not even Carroll Shelby expected such reaction to the 06 Shelby GT-H, the first Shelby Mustang since 1970 and a reincarnation of the Hertz Shelby G.T.350H from 1966. The GT-H put Shelby back in the Mustang business and took the company from a small builder of continuation Cobras to a major player in the huge Mustang market. Without the GT-H, there would be no GT 500 Super Snakes, KR's, or Shelby 1000s." More is in the article. Just saying, nice recognition for a car that I believe has a significant place in Shelby history.

All that said, good marketing strategy SA to postpone the publication based on the new cars. You would have missed an opportunity by a couple of months that would be missed for the entire year if that makes sense.