TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ts Renewal

tomshep

I just received notice to renew my TS membership.

This was my first year as a member. I did benefit from the 10% initial purchase discount and it almost paid for my membership.

This year, they did a 10% off promotion at Thanksgiving. Can this be expected at least once a year?

Also, the promotion required the use of gift certificates. Is that normally required for the promotion?

Just trying to determine if the investment is worth it.

Thanks, Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Same here. Was there a magazine this year?

Yes and the Shelby Annual magazine is just about to hit the newsstands any day now. I suspect the TS membership kits will start shipping shortly and will contain this newest Shelby Annual.

If you have any questions on your TS membership or membership kit please contact Jeremy by email at jeremys@shelbyamerican.com or by phone at 702-405-3500

Steve

Paid for mine almost 2 months ago, and still haven't seen the 2015 Kit.

Paid for mine almost 2 months ago, and still haven't seen the 2015 Kit.

What we heard from our meeting is the renewal packages were delayed because of the book but are been sent out shortly . The package has some changes & your going to love them. Hang in their, hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I really like is not being too far away from Vegas so anytime I am there I get the 10% discount at the store. I'm hoping they announce soon what the 2015 TS membership package will consist of. I am also up for renewal right now.

What do you mean you get a 10% discount at the store? Is this for all TS members at the store??

Tom