TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Polar Bear Drive Jan1St--Sacramento, Ca Area

cobrakidz

I had talked about this but thought I had better get it going--who would be interested in a drive this Thursday? We would meet at Dutch Bros coffee in Granite Bay (8663 Auburn Folsom Rd, Granite Bay, CA, 95746) near the corner of Douglas and Auburn Folsom. Meet early and leave by 9am. Head up to Auburn, zip across highway 49 to Cool, zoom around by Georgetown and head to Placerville. Merge onto highway 50 back to Folsom and have lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Let me know and if enough are interested it will be a go....tell your friends too.

Boris--great pics. We ended up with 15 cars, actually 16 but one had to peel off as he got called into work. The roads were clear and no traffic--a perfect day. Sorry I could not stay for lunch--had a few things to deal with back home. Thanks to all that attended and we will have to do it again, I am thinking more towards Jackson this time.......... :)

Boris--great pics. We had 16 cars but one could only go part way--so 15 made the entire trip. Roads were clear, no traffic and perfect weather.... Sorry I could not stay for lunch, a few concerns popped up at home. Thanks to all that attended and we will have to do this again, next time I am thinking a more southern route, maybe through Jackson.......stay tuned. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived