TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cheer's from Switzerland

Hi @ all.

Many greetings from Switzerland.

I will get my GT 500 coming Saturday (hopefully), vista blue w/white stripes after 3 months waiting. :banghead:

Can't wait anymore to take my first trip to Germany. :shift:

So long and compliments for this comunity :happy feet:

Chuck

Hi @ all.

I will get my GT 500 coming Saturday (hopefully), vista blue w/white stripes after 3 months waiting. :banghead:

Chuck

Welcome,

Sharon and I try to go to Germany once a year. We are planing a trip some time this year it would be great to try to meet.

Robert

Hi @ all.

Chuck

Congrats!

Must be great to be one of the very few in Switerland to have a Shelby?

Hi @ all.

Chuck

Congrats Chuck.

A big welcome from the great NW.....Washington.

Howdy and welcome from Texas! You probably already know this but there is another gentleman named Ralph (StangRalle) who posts here and has a Mustang Club in Switzerland:

European Mustang Club

Hi Moabman.

I did'nt knew but many thanks! It's very interesting. :beerchug:

Chuck

Hi @ all.

Chuck

chuck, glad you found this site. what part of switzerland are you from? i was in zurich in early May for a few days and was suprised to see some american muscle roaming the streets. it's no mustang but it was a pretty clean gto.

post-7787-1181324641_thumb.jpg

post-7787-1181324641_thumb.jpg

chuck, glad you found this site. what part of switzerland are you from? i was in zurich in early May for a few days and was suprised to see some american muscle roaming the streets. it's no mustang but it was a pretty clean gto.

DSC01141.JPG

Hi Beekay.

Yes, you will find still many US-/Muscle Car owner's within Switzerland. Not as much as 20 year's ago but much more as I see in Germany (relative to running car's on the streets).

I'm living in the North-East part of Switzerland, near Sankt Gallen, aro 45 min. from Zurich.

Greetings

Chuck

I GOT MY BABY ! :banana piano:

Last Friday Afternoon finally I got my Blue Angel. :happy feet:

WHAT A BEAUTY !

In reality the GT500 is much more beautyful then any image could show.

All people exclaiming: Whow ! What a beautyful car.

It was a really hard decision for me choosing the color, but now I'm sure I took the right one. :headspin:

(this car looks superb in all colours)

I made only a few pic's but as soon as I will find the time and the right place (Swiss Alps) I will post them to you all.

So that's for now but sooner or later I will add more informations to this (fantastic) community.

Many greetings

Chuck

CIMG2669.JPG

CIMG2674s.jpg

CIMG2666s.jpg

CIMG2669.JPG

CIMG2674s.jpg

CIMG2666s.jpg

WHAT A BEAUTY !

It was a really hard decision for me choosing the color, but now I'm sure I took the right one. :headspin:

I made only a few pic's but as soon as I will find the time and the right place (Swiss Alps) I will post them to you all.

So that's for now but sooner or later I will add more informations to this (fantastic) community.

Many greetings

Chuck

Looks good Chuck and welcome,I also have been to Sangt Gallen and have freinds in Trohgan(spelling?).I'm thinking you will probably want to try the road to Santis that should be exciting.We also headed through Germany on our way to Rotax in Gunschurchin Austria but we were in a Passat? Ithink your going to have alot more fun!

Steve Is the Sangt Gallan wine festival coming up?

Looks good Chuck and welcome,I also have been to Sangt Gallen and have freinds in Trohgan(spelling?).I'm thinking you will probably want to try the road to Santis that should be exciting.We also headed through Germany on our way to Rotax in Gunschurchin Austria but we were in a Passat? Ithink your going to have alot more fun!

Steve Is the Sangt Gallan wine festival coming up?

Hi Steve.

Greetings to Alberta.

Never thought someone from Canada could know Trogen or the Santis Mountain ... :idea:

Driving in a Passat through the Alps I feel with you :hysterical2:

Nevermind.

I looked around and there are many wine events throughout all Switzerland but I did not find none in St.Gallen.

When have you been here ?

Chuck

WHAT A BEAUTY !

Many greetings

Chuck

Congrats Chuck!

Great color!!

Hi Steve.

Greetings to Alberta.

Never thought someone from Canada could know Trogen or the Santis Mountain ... :idea:

Driving in a Passat through the Alps I feel with you :hysterical2:

Nevermind.

I looked around and there are many wine events throughout all Switzerland but I did not find none in St.Gallen.

When have you been here ?

Chuck

Hello Chuck I was there on 03 with a friend of mine we took in the Geneva auto show then headed to Trogen and surrounding area.He lived there most of his life so I got to tour all the hot spots,his brother inlaw had a Subaru WRX STI so I got a tour through the alpstein Swiss style.Had to clean shorts when we got back,more straight roads in Canada? We had lots of fun and hope to get back soon and visit the people I met in Trogen.

Steve

Archived