TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Proof Positive.....my Shelby Is An Idiot Magnet......

gotoatz

Not trying to be obtuse, but I'm not sure I see the problem; is he not allowed to park where he has? Maybe the photos don't show the entire scene, but it appears that he's within the white lines (granted he's got a long vehicle so he's occupying two spaces lengthwise), but other than that is there something he's done wrong?

BTW, nice car. That was the exact color and model year I had on order and was a mere 3 weeks from taking delivery (after waiting almost 9 months from order date) when I was laid off from my job and had to cancel the purchase!!! :cool:

-Pockdog

Looking at the white lines the Shelby should be over at least two feet.

I agree. The semi is properly parked while the Shelby is not centered in the parking spot. If anything, I would say the Semi parked there to teach the Shelby owner a lesson. I probably would have done the same thing. Just sayin...

• 1 month later...

You could look at it this way: he was protecting your car. Also, impossible for him to door ding you as his door opens above yours.

That's what I was thinkin' too. On both points. His door doesn't look wide enough to reach the car and now the GT500 is WAY safer than if some goober with a beat-up old 1970 AMC Pacer with a 7 foot long door was parked next to it.

Phill

The other thing that jumps out at me immediately: That is one CLEAN truck. Clearly a car guy. Probably wanted a photo of your Shelby next to his rig.

Archived