TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bnms Enterprises Closing Up Shop

jsimmons

What ?

Can this be confirmed - I wanted to get the Lucifer road sign for the shop!

Yep - confirmed - just called BNMS and talked to them - and no more road signs left. :(

Who or what is BNMS???

Phill

Terlingua isnt going away, just the exclusive rights that Mike Shaw had to merchandising TRT. I would expect something to come out and make all this a little clearer at some point in the future, but I guess they arent ready for that yet.

Received our final order today. Everything was of the usual high quality.

Got a few extra shirts to keep for a reserve.

Is this reserve available to the public still or did I miss the boat badly? Just curious if they have maybe a few left overs. :drop:

Edit: Can't spell.

We all want to see a Shelby Terlingua again and only way its going to happen is to have all and anyone in the middle go away. Are his children making these decisions too because this makes no sense not to get together agree and offer the package again and everyone gets paid instead of one person having a spur up their ass

Is this reserve available to the public still or did I miss the boat badly? Just curious if they have maybe a few left overs. :drop:

Edit: Can't spell.

Sorry. These were for my own "reserve" of spare t shirts.

Hopefully somebody soon will get a contract to product Terlingua Racing brand products again.

Sorry. These were for my own "reserve" of spare t shirts.

Hopefully somebody soon will get a contract to product Terlingua Racing brand products again.

Sorry, bad humor. I just meant: do you think they still have shirts leftover that they will now just box up and do nothing with or donate, or did you buy them out?

Its likely Mike will turn over the remaining inventory to the license holders of TRT. What they do with them is anyone's guess. A Shelby Terlingua wont happen I can say with quite some certainty. We would all love to see it, but its just not going to happen.

I do know that the wheels are in motion for new things soon to be announced and because we are lucky enough to have the Neale family as friends, we will keep everyone in the loop as soon as information cones available, and I suspect a merchandising source is forthcoming as well. A brand not used isnt making then any money, so that is just a common sense line of thought.

Be patient- the bunny will rise again soon.

Bummer. Anyone know if the Terlingua Team Membership kit is still available anywhere? I've moved twice since I ordered it and can't seem to find the certificate anywhere. Wanted to hang it in my garage. Right next to the vintage Farrah poster. lol..

Archived