TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Strut Tower Brace

1sgt

FIRST thank you for getting back to me . No it's not going on my SS . I'm getting a GTS and I really like that strut tower . Shelby stop getting them so I'm hoping to fine one . Again thanks for getting back to me .

FIRST thank you for getting back to me . No it's not going on my SS . I'm getting a GTS and I really like that strut tower . Shelby stop getting them so I'm hoping to fine one . Again thanks for getting back to me .

You're welcome!!! I had assumed that it was for a different car as I know that one will not fit the Supersnake.

Even if you find one,be careful on wether it will fit if you have a twin screw supercharger.

When the brace was available from SPP they stated that it will not fit a car with the twinscrew supercharger.

I did fit it on my car with a Roush supercharger but did have to grind a little off the underside of the brace for it to clear the supercharger so just be aware!!!!!

I hope you find one!

Thanks I don't have a supercharger I have a V6 only .I'm hoping Frank S said he may know where I may get one if they would sale it to me it would be great .

When American Muscle was selling this item, it went for $279. This one was on a car for a year or so, but it's nearly pristine. I'd suggest the "used" and "desirability" aspects pretty much balance out. Tell me where you are and I'll check out shipping costs over the next few days (imagine what it's like at UPS and USPS offices this time of year!).

Shelby should bring back that strut tower? They could have Scot Drake do a new one .It needs one MODIFICATION it needs five holes one more if you have camber plate . The Shelby strut tower is one of the best looking .Think about it you need one

Shelby should bring back that strut tower? They could have Scot Drake do a new one .It needs one MODIFICATION it needs five holes one more if you have camber plate . The Shelby strut tower is one of the best looking .Think about it you need one

Sadly,there are a lot of items that SPP used to have,the strut brace just being one of them.

They certainly lost out on a lot of cool parts for us when they had Scott Drake connected with them,but as I'm sure that you can see there is very little new and cool coming out from them now,that is one of the many things that Jer did for us and Shelby..........bring lots of new ideas and products on the table!!!!!

He is sorely missed by us and SPP,it's just not the same without him!

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly,there are a lot of items that SPP used to have,the strut brace just being one of them.

one of the many things that Jer did for us and Shelby..........bring lots of new ideas and products on the table!!!!!

He is sorely missed by us and SPP,it's just not the same without him!

you are not kidding. Jer was the best thing to happen to SAI since Mr Shelby himself. they made a mistake there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived