TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Powered By Ford Badges

ITHERTZ66

These badges are cool and I like them... when they came out on the 07/08 Shelby GT's but to be still using them now on the 13/14 GT350's and even now on the new Shelby GT is getting stale in my opinion. On the 15 model I prefer the Tiffany Snake with the SHELBY word under the Snake

Troy - try - BuyFordRacingfromdpm.com $59.99/pair

Hmmmm, those look interesting. At $60 a pair, might be worth a shot to just see what kind of quality. I still haven't located that vendor at any shows, but I'm still looking!

Sam

has anybody ordered from buyfordracing?

I have, they have great prices and service but, don't carry all of the FRPP parts. BTW it used to be buyfordracing but changed the website name to buyfordracingfromdpm due to some matter. I use to go to Tousley Ford before they got bought out and Steve left.

Hi Sam, I think you should take one for the team and buy a set to do a QC on the emblems and report back.

Regards....... GG

Oh thanks, I'll get right on that! :lol:

Actually, my wallet is kind of hurting right now due to new wheels, tires, brakes, but you never know, maybe I'll buy a set for the new trailer I'm considering!

Sam

OK folks, get them while they're HOT!!

My "Powered By Ford Racing" emblems came in today and they are VERY nice! Just like the OEM Ford emblems, with a few exceptions:

1. The blue color in the "bar" is darker, richer than the OEM emblems.

2. They are about 1/4 inch longer than the OEM emblems. (same height though)

3. The graphics are re-sized, probably to make everything fit and look proper.

Picture:

IMG_0840_zps6d3nsckt.jpg

I suspect that at the $60 price, these will go fast - really nice replacement/modification!

Sam

Archived