TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Powered By Ford Badges

ITHERTZ66

They don't look like knock-offs, they look OEM, very nice pieces.

I'll try and get a pic of them tonight.

I've seen this guy at several shows down this way, I bought mine from him at a Bozard Ford show (St. Augustine) a year ago, and I believe he was at the Waterford Lakes show in Orlando.

Sam

image8_zpsa2ff9f8b.jpeg

Not a great photo, but side by side, they look identical!

Again, if I see this guy at any local shows, I'll purchase as many pair as I can afford, (if they meet the same quality standards), and then offer them up to Team Shelby members.

Sam

I might be interested in a pair.

I bought a set that Shelby sells thinking they were the same they put on the GT350 (same as Troy picutred in post #1) and they aren't the same. I think they are Drake products but def. not the Ford ones like shown.

Phill

image8_zpsa2ff9f8b.jpeg

Again, if I see this guy at any local shows, I'll purchase as many pair as I can afford, (if they meet the same quality standards), and then offer them up to Team Shelby members.

Sam

They look good to me Sam. I'll buy a pair from you if you get more. (I would like to have a spare set for the race car - just in case) :fear:

image8_zpsa2ff9f8b.jpeg

Sam

Me three, please. One set, please.

This guy on eBay seems to be able to get his hands on some. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251766483155?_trksid=p2060778.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I won an auction a few months ago and paid about $65 for a set. The auctions have been ending at between $85 - $100 lately though. Good luck!

I bought a set from the "partsfinder" seller on eBay. They are really nice and appear to be completely legit. The first set I received had a scratch on the blue bar, emailed the guy, he asked me to send them back and I had a new set within a couple of days. I paid $100 for them.

• 1 month later...

Back in '07, these badges were 300 bucks a set. But that when they were OEM parts. Now that China is getting a slice of the action, 65 to 100 bucks a set is less insane. No slowing down the "tribute" crowd.

At these prices, I'll take two sets. Someone let me know if they are really taking orders.

This guy on eBay seems to be able to get his hands on some. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251766483155?_trksid=p2060778.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I won an auction a few months ago and paid about $65 for a set. The auctions have been ending at between $85 - $100 lately though. Good luck!

I got a pair from this guy paid $95.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived