TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Put Your 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Into The 12S For $800

ilmor

The 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost is an impressive balance of performance and efficiency, but with just $800 worth of aftermarket components, owners can transform their fuel-friendly turbocharged Mustang into a 12 second quarter mile car. - See more at:

http://www.torquenews.com/106/put-your-2015-ford-mustang-ecoboost-12s-800#sthash.3G1OkBHh.dpuf

I'm sure some will boost it even more. But - I don't get the point. Its still going to sound like a Honda.....

I can spend $800 on some spray and my car would run 11's.

I agree on the sounds for sure. Pretty amazing what that thing can do. Would be a great daily driver for the fuel mileage. Same problem with my daily driver Roush. It's a V6. I got it for the fuel mileage and it performs and looks awesome. But yea, thank goodness the factory mufflers were in the trunk. It sounded absolutely aweful with the Roush Mufflers. It was so loud and really sounded bad. I put the stock Ford mufflers on the next day. So I get this car. For some it will be all about the economy and still have wicked performance. And who wants a Honda? :lol:

I'm sure some will boost it even more. But - I don't get the point. Its still going to sound like a Honda.....

I can spend $800 on some spray and my car would run 11's.

Yeah that's always my first thought...great what you can do with your 4 or 6 cyl., but if I do that with my V8... :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived