TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07H282 - Needs Hertz Badges - Where Can I Get Them?

However, please let us know what you find out. Will be interesting at this point if SAI has any to offer you any longer. They have been clearing most of that stuff out. I haven't seen the badges themselves being cleared out, so hopefully you will have luck getting them.

I think FORD actually has the HERTZ badges, but they need authorization from SAI to sell them to you. It's a total cluster F*** They also need the old ones back. I don't think you will be able to purchase without having your old ones for exchange, but GOOD luck and let us know what happens.

I don't believe that the badges ever left SAI. Now if Ford needed to warrantee them way back when, then they would have to go through SAI to get them. At least that was my discussion with Bud many, many moons ago.

I don't believe that the badges ever left SAI. Now if Ford needed to warrantee them way back when, then they would have to go through SAI to get them. At least that was my discussion with Bud many, many moons ago.

The same was true of some of the parts on the Shelby GT, notably the "Powered By Ford" badges. My recollection was that during Bud's tenure stolen (not lost) badges were replaced when a copy of the police report was submitted.

Archived