TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Owner In Brampton Ontario

14 SHLBY

New to this forum as I have just purchased a 2014 Shelby convertible, I am looking for Shelby CS40 Chrome rims and wonder if anyone in this forum may have a set for sale, or recommend where to purchase them. Legend Mustangs have a good price.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on the new purchase!

Great people and lots of help can be found here as well as a place to share info.

If you have not already, please consider registering as the owner of your new Shelby at Shelby Registry in the link below.

Best,

David

New to this forum as I have just purchased a 2014 Shelby convertible, I am looking for Shelby CS40 Chrome rims and wonder if anyone in this forum may have a set for sale, or recommend where to purchase them. Legend Mustangs have a good price.

I would appreciate any feedback.

14 Shlby Congrat`s on your new Shelby , keepn mind we have Canadian Team Shelby Region & will be having some get togethers in the future. Were you able to put some miles on her before more snow hits the roads.

Thank you everyone for the welcome! I have not driven the car due to the weather here this time of year, I have to wait until April.....long wait,

I hear ya pray for a short winter & a nice spring , which we haven`t had for a few years. One good thing is you have plenty of time to polish it & put some mods on her.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride..

I live in Brampton as well with a CS6 vert and a 2010 GT500 coupe.

Lots of great shows and events through Team Shelby and Ford but also lots

of local events with Dasilva Racing, Steeda, SHM and several other weekly

meeting spots in Brampton and surrounding areas.

Archived