TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Poor Kr...

oldlugs

Man, this guy really makes the rounds.

I'm pretty sure this is the same wrecked KR that was parked on a trailer at last years bash in LV.

He was asking something like $48K, IIRC.

Phill

I'm pretty sure this is the same wrecked KR that was parked on a trailer at last years bash in LV.

Phill

Yes .... in speaking with the owner he states that it needs about $6800 to fix, I think he is way off.

I but why pray tell was this car at the show? What booth? Someone hawking body work?

The KR was in the "aftermarket" hall, in a roped-off area filled with exotics (and the KR was the only wrecked car). Pretty sure it was a shop pushing their repair services.

$48k is not going to happen IMO. If all it basically needs is a quarter and a rear bumper cover I wouldn't be afraid to fix it and drive the wheels off it, but it would have to be nowhere in the $40s. Considering how dirty the interior is he may not have taken the best care of it regardless of the accident. I wonder what the mileage is on it?

Phill

PHil Your right that is the one I have a picture of it.

Very sad to see for sure. Can you guys make out the CSM? Looks like 6xx.

Edited/removed the CSM number above as that is NOT the wrecked KR's CSM number. It wouldn't be fair to the owner of the CSM posted above to have his KR associated with a wrecked car.

Edited by shelbymotorsports
CSM Number removed. See note above.

Very sad to see for sure. Can you guys make out the CSM? Looks like 6xx.

Try asking Steve. This guy was 'dumb' enough to park in in the Shelby American parking lot during the Bash and my bet is, Steve saw it and recorded it as wrecked.

Phill

Edited by shelbymotorsports
Edited/Removed incorrect CSM number

Phill

Yes this is the same KR that showed up at the 2014 Shelby Vegas Bash. Perhaps this auto body repair shop purchased the car from the person at the Bash, just a guess on that.

Steve