TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally I Get My 2014 Shelby Gt Next Week.

My car is ready and they wanted over $2000 to truck it from LV to central NC. So my son and I got one way tickets for $120 each. 2298 miles @ 20mpg ~110 gallons or ~$300 plus alot of Mickey D's and Holiday Inns, we can do this for under $1000. Get a little bonding time, see the Hoover Dam and break this thing in right. Ordered it on April 30th. from the dealer and May 12th from SAI. What a wait. 14SGT0013. Number 3.

We drove our Shelby GTS home from Vegas last year, great trip (although it added 1600 miles to the clock).

Take your car up to the Valley of Fire when you are in Vegas and get some photos to remember.

Are you doing the Museum Delivery if you go? That was awesome, a private tour of the museum and the factory, plus loads of goodies.

A padagona based museum delivery Jacket is the best item. It truly was a day to remember ($750 though).

Plus loads of photos of your car and a poster of it outside the Shelby HQ. My delivery was from the old site, but I'm sure the new one will be just as good.

My car is ready and they wanted over $2000 to truck it from LV to central NC. So my son and I got one way tickets for $120 each. 2298 miles @ 20mpg ~110 gallons or ~$300 plus alot of Mickey D's and Holiday Inns, we can do this for under $1000. Get a little bonding time, see the Hoover Dam and break this thing in right. Ordered it on April 30th. from the dealer and May 12th from SAI. What a wait. 14SGT0013. Number 3.

Congrats! What a great adventure for the two of you as well. Swing by Charlotte on your way back and show me your new ride.

Leaving at 0530 for Vegas. Thanks to all for the encouragement. We are so excited. The 07SGT only has 50K, and it is a wonderful car. Will try to make some stops if time allows. Want to go to Mustang, OK. Maybe stop and see some of you all if you are close to I40. We don't have to be back til Monday so we have time to enjoy ourselves. Will put some pics up. ViperNC, we may stop by.

14SGT0013

HP uprate super tune. Should be around 480hp, getting a copy off the dyno.

GT500 spoiler

Museum delivery

Car cover

The 07 is white and the 14 is white. We got there on Tuesday morning at 11 with the time change. They told us the car would be ready next week. My heart sunk. I told them we had one way tickets and were taking the car back. The hood vents were ogg, the supertune was not done and the hood pins were not in the hood. Otherwise the car was gorgeous. Frankie got his guy to step on it and said 1000 wed it would be ready. He said they do not want to hurry anything. So we got a rental and did the Hoover Dam, LV racetrack, AFB, etc. At 1000 yesterday we were there and the car was on the circle out front, full of gas with people standing around taking pics. My heart is still pounding. We made it to Albuqueque last night. 600 miles. One AZ ticket. Still looking for the NM ticket. Gonna try for 800-900 today. Gotta get the pics from the phone to the computer???

Very cool. I volunteered at the L.A. auto show last for Shelby and saw there new Blue Shelby GT. It was gorgeous! Then I saw one in action driven by Gary Patterson at the Mustang 50th celebration in Vegas this year; it was awesome to see and hear! Congratulations! Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived