TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nor Cal Saac Site

HARALD KELLEY

It should be back up - I talked to Nadine this morning about it because we are having the elections and also sign-ups for the "Laguna Bowl" open track event. Russ and I will be taking the SGTs down to give rides on Black Friday (Nov. 28th).

Thanks. Rides! How do I sign up? Would love to take a few lapse with either of you.

Just show up and I'll get you a ride Harald. You'll need to bring long pants, long sleeve shirt, closed toe shoes, a helmet, and maybe a barf bag..... :whistling:

Let me know if you are going to show up.

Thank you. :happy feet: I do intend to show-up. I will need to see if I can get a helmet.

• 2 weeks later...

Just show up and I'll get you a ride Harald. You'll need to bring long pants, long sleeve shirt, closed toe shoes, a helmet, and maybe a barf bag..... :whistling:

Let me know if you are going to show up.

Just a shout out to Albino500 for the fun ride today. Best Black Friday I have ever had and greatly appreciated. Russ done a nice job with these cars and the handling characteristics. Quote from Kevin, "128 MPH on the front straightaway. "We were being timed @ 1 minute 47 seconds laps times which is off about 3 seconds a lap off of normal "race lap times, not bad with old tires and a passenger". I also luv the Bulldog "Shelby". Thanks again!

IMG_1238.JPG

IMG_1239.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG

I'm glad that you were able to come and join us.

Next NORCAL SAAC / TSPCR event is this next Saturday with cruise from Saratoga to the Lucille Packard Children's Hospital and then over to the Half Moon Bay Distillery for lunch.

Check out Jim's thread here in the Pacific Coast Region section and bring the SGT-HSC.

Archived