TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Takata Aur Bags

Torched10

• 8 months later...

Got the note from Ford for my '12. Says, "we'll call you when we have the parts..." Considering the numbers involved in this particular passion play, I don't expect to hear from them any time real soon.

yes same here, i just got a recall letter from ford for drivers side air bag, ,just as some have said, we have to wait for another letter for when they get the parts. just looked at other posts again , and Ccopland said he had passenger air bag done a few months ago, my letter says nothing about the passenger air bag.

yes same here, i just got a recall letter from ford for drivers side air bag, ,just as some have said, we have to wait for another letter for when they get the parts. just looked at other posts again , and Ccopland said he had passenger air bag done a few months ago, my letter says nothing about the passenger air bag.

Now I have to check my paperwork. Had mine done in February based on the first recall of Mustangs built at Flatiron between 05 and 07. Likely it was my memory is just bad and they did do the drivers side. I remember people talking on the forum about their signatures getting messed up when they had theirs done but those could have been the Ford GTs.

Archived