TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt350 Unveiling

treeve

Great pictures treeve!! Most of the ones I got people kept getting in them. Great event, everyone involved did a great job. I enjoyed when they drifted the car sideways towards the audience and press in the building.

Alex

Great pictures treeve!! Most of the ones I got people kept getting in them. Great event, everyone involved did a great job. I enjoyed when they drifted the car sideways towards the audience and press in the building.

Alex

That was cool.

Thanks for posting pictures for us side liners. Wife does not like the new mustang look. I was shocked, she said it looks too European. She likes white so I was hoping she would say awesome, get one. Oh well. I still like it. Also nice to see the GT-H's represented on such a special day.

Thanks for posting pictures for us side liners. Wife does not like the new mustang look. I was shocked, she said it looks too European. She likes white so I was hoping she would say awesome, get one. Oh well. I still like it. Also nice to see the GT-H's represented on such a special day.

I love the clean lines, but then again, I really dig Astons & Jags....

I expect to have one in the stable at some point in the next year or two. Hopefully....

Ford has done a lot of homework and it shows, very well done

Questions: Any word on MSRP? Convertible in the future? Are the stripes painted or vinyl? When will they hit dealer showrooms?

The car looks great! Even digging the skinny stripes. Thanks for posting pics of the event.

For some reason, the actual white with blue striped car looks kinda ugly compared to the gray with black striped CGI car. Especially the front end. Way too busy. They need to clean that mess up. SAI, are you listening? There's an opportunity for you to add real value.

I said something very similar on facebook yesterday. I think that without the rocker panel blue stripes to balance things up the blue over the top stripes look lost (particularly since they have been thinned down)

I too thought the Grey/Black car looks much sharper.

Strange, since I was convinced my next Shelby would be white with blue striping. The Motor Trend mock up of the 2016 GT350 looked awesome in those colors.

I love the clean lines, but then again, I really dig Astons & Jags....

I expect to have one in the stable at some point in the next year or two. Hopefully....

Ford has done a lot of homework and it shows, very well done

Me too! I like a lot of different cars both domestic and foreign.

Yeah I kind of agree the silver car was a knockout and really showed the curves and wide body front. The black stripes on the hood and trunk was just right .

It even looked good without the sides stripes. More toned down and less boy racer look .

500-550HP does not a $70K++ car make.

I'll take that bet.... Go back and look at the 2007 GT500 and remind me how much it was with the ADM?

Archived