TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40 Th Badge

old man

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

H0050 give me a week to consider your offer..... and Larry T I don't have anything to trade but you know I am interested.....

No rush, the "T" shirt is safe in a drawer. Just know I want a complete badge - chrome backing and insert emblem. Surprised SA only selling the insert. I will watch the one posted.

Would be nice to get a production banner reproduced but that seems to be an issue as well. Look what Rarecat's T shirt went for. OMG. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-Shelby-Hertz-GT-H-T-Shirt-Never-worn-Adult-Large-/291075173447?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c56eac47

I bought the foam board poster.

QSS

Congrats. I was going to go quite a bit higher but decided to get a couple other things instead. Does seem like pretty high shipping, but that thing is almost 4' x 5'. That is a pretty big box that it has to be shipped in even though it is really light.

Kindly let us know if it has any markings or indication of authenticity that it was indeed displayed at the facility....

I'm not sure I ever remember seeing it at the old factory. Does anyone remember where this was hung? I'll have to check my pictures to see if I have a record of it being hung somewhere. I just figured it would be cool to have and at $150 I think it was worth it.

Troy, I will let you know if there is anything on it that indicates it was "special" but I doubt it.

QSS

they had all three hanging the mph board the one that you purchased and one that said "Now that's what I call a rental car!" with a rear end shot of

the car at a hertz location. it was a very nice display.... I hope they auction off the mph board... :drool:

I'm not sure I ever remember seeing it at the old factory. Does anyone remember where this was hung? I'll have to check my pictures to see if I have a record of it being hung somewhere. I just figured it would be cool to have and at $150 I think it was worth it.

Troy, I will let you know if there is anything on it that indicates it was "special" but I doubt it.

QSS

I recall seeing them and sure I have pictures somewhere.

I looked at my 2009 Bash pictures which are on this site in the event pictures thread only shows the MPH poster behind the GTH prototype that was on display back then. I do recall the other two though. My picture does have the hood with all the signatures.

I looked at my 2009 Bash pictures which are on this site in the event pictures thread only shows the MPH poster behind the GTH prototype that was on display back then. I do recall the other two though. My picture does have the hood with all the signatures.

I've got a picture of me and my kids in front of the MPH poster with the signed hood and GT-H car in he background as well. The little GT-H stand with some details about the car is also in my picture. I better go check for a picture with the other two boards. Dang, this is bugging me.

QSS

Archived