TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oh.....the Humanity............................

gotoatz

Oh SNAP! It's a pimped out Fiero! Wow..... I thought those were all but extinct. You should send that photo in to Ripley's believe it or not. :lol:

You guys didn't look close enough. The markings clearly indicate it's a Transformer! You were lucky to leave that parking spot with your car and your life!

I think you are right!! If you look at the one pic, his wing casts the perfect shadow of a parachute........How could I have been so foolish and lucky...........

The Fieros are interesting, with a mid engine the front only has a radiator and a spare tire.. which my Shelby doesn't have. I don't care for the rear wings myself. But I have several Fieros with the Gt body style that I have installed small block Chevy's into. I installed Firebird leather seats and a decent clutch. Changed the brakes to vented rotors and the car screams. Only weighs in at 2700 lbs and gets great mileage, but it has a small fuel tank at just over ten gallons.

So I don't care for the rear wings in either photo, the cars can be quite nice and they can handle well with the right engine and brake combo.

Thanks for sharing the photos, love the thoughts all of you shared when you first saw the pictures as well, Very interesting...

I'm going out on a limb here and saying the Fiero pictured on this thread is not equipped with a sbc. I too noticed the scoop on the hood is mounted backwards, but maybe just maybe it is mounted this way to give the illusion of "forced induction". Lol.

This cracks me up. Granted here in Co we haven't been able to drive our baby's for about a week (sucks i know), but last Saturday I took her out parked her in the back away from everyone and wouldn't you know two people pulled in next to me when the lot was empty.

Archived