TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2015 King Cobra Mustang!!!!!

Snake Handler

I believe that is the kind of design that could look good live and in person, but doesn't translate well to the tiny screens we use these days.

I agree that the wheels are a mistake. The graphics are complex and quite an accomplishment, but not to my tastes.

SAI: nevermind.

I believe that is the kind of design that could look good live and in person, but doesn't translate well to the tiny screens we use these days.

I agree that the wheels are a mistake. The graphics are complex and quite an accomplishment, but not to my tastes.

SAI: nevermind.

I agree the graphics might look better to me in person, but I see no hope in the wheels.

I've been pondering my own opinion on this a lot. I actually did not know what to think. :hysterical:

I agree with everyone here and, well, everyone that has seen this: those wheels are horrid.

However, I think the snake on the hood is excellent. It really gives the meaning to the fact that it is the King Cobra.

The issue is, the whole paint job has snake scaled. That, I believe, is what makes me turn away a bit. If this car were a solid color, had the snake on the hood, and "King Cobra" on the trunk, THAT would be one scary piece of machine.

Ie what I'm saying is I think they went overboard on the graphics and ruined it by doing the whole car in scales, but then that effort died when they picked the wheels. Otherwise, the performance of the car is great and it has a lot of potential.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived