TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gt 350 To Be Revealed Nov 17Th

Bill_T

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please Ford dealers NO ADM's . Can't wait to drive one and the V/8 sound must be just amazing . We need a sub forum for this car ASAP . All I can say is bring on the hellkittens. Oh no my new Shelby has Camaro dampers system Lol.

The original GT350 was only a GT350 after the modifications by Shelby. That's what made them elite as a Shelby. Now if Shelby gets it after it's already labeled a Shelby GT350, then what will set it apart to give it that "name"/elite status.

My guess would be GT350"R"

Please Ford dealers NO ADM's . Can't wait to drive one and the V/8 sound must be just amazing . We need a sub forum for this car ASAP .

:hysterical2: No ADM's........wow your dreaming

:hysterical2:

:hysterical2: I will say that a LOT of Dealers will add $15K to $20K to the Price.

:hysterical2: No ADM's........wow your dreaming

:hysterical2: I will say that a LOT of Dealers will add $15K to $20K to the Price.

Well the new Corvette didn't have any and that car was hot. If I'm dreaming it's a great dream and not a nightmare. Back to the car for now.

Ford Dealers are greedy......................

Maybe some of them learned a lesson from 2007 and 2008 cause some GT 500's sat in the showroom's awhile. I think the Ford GT back in 05 and 06 got them on this ADM craze.

The original GT350 was only a GT350 after the modifications by Shelby. That's what made them elite as a Shelby. Now if Shelby gets it after it's already labeled a Shelby GT350, then what will set it apart to give it that "name"/elite status.

Actual "Shelby" script on the body of the car, not a subtle (almost disguised) embossed reference on the front splitter, not easily seen from behind, which is the most common view of these cars by Chevy, Srt, owners etc.

IT's here..................the 2016 Shelby GT350 by Ford :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC6tKvEy6t0&list=PLCFM1h5Oz66gfmHbPFxEGQpibhuq1Ne0C

Sick Car!!!!!!!! Any price points yet? I love so many New Cars, but do not want to add to what I have, not enough garage space, my DD already stays outside. The Boss 302 almost got me to sell the Shelby GT, this might put me over the edge.

Some dealers may try for ADMs but they didn't get away with it for the most part on the Boss302. They may try for a while while production ramps but it won't last and you'll be able to find dealers with MSRP stickers. I don't see any ADMs on the 2015 Mustang and everyone expected there to be. Part of the reason is that cars were immediately available in high volume. Ford can control the ADMs by swamping the supply.

Please Ford dealers NO ADM's . Can't wait to drive one and the V/8 sound must be just amazing . We need a sub forum for this car ASAP . All I can say is bring on the hellkittens. Oh no my new Shelby has Camaro dampers system Lol.

ADM's will not last long even if they do have them. Just be patient and wait for MSRP or below. They tried ADM's on the Boss 302, how did that work out? I am sure they will try, but it will not last, the competition is too great.

With my 2014 Shelby starting in the mid 55 range it will be interesting to see what Ford thinks it can bring for price. Our 662hp motor was very expensive to make, would seem a normally aspirated 5.2 should be a lot less? Love the way it looks, much better front end than the base or GT model, in my opinion!

Sick Car!!!!!!!! Any price points yet? I love so many New Cars, but do not want to add to what I have, not enough garage space, my DD already stays outside. The Boss 302 almost got me to sell the Shelby GT, this might put me over the edge.

Nice vid thanks for sharing..I like that hood takes away from the flat nose look the GT has..this is getting exciting!!

With my 2014 Shelby starting in the mid 55 range it will be interesting to see what Ford thinks it can bring for price. Our 662hp motor was very expensive to make, would seem a normally aspirated 5.2 should be a lot less? Love the way it looks, much better front end than the base or GT model, in my opinion!

Yes, the GT500 engines were hand built on the niche line, but you have to recall there is a hefty engineering effort to recoup on the new 5.2 flat crank engine. The first engines will likely have cost Ford quite a bit more to manufacture than the end of the 5.4 and most likely the 5.8 production run since that factory was operating as a well oiled machine by then.

Now that I'm home and seeing the reveal pictures on my PC, I think the styling is a bit too busy but I guess I can get used to it. The main thing I want to see, moving forward, is these GT350's running in the IMSA and Trans Am series' putting the hurt to those Camaros and Corvettes...at least until their next gens are revealed....

Now that I'm home and seeing the reveal pictures on my PC, I think the styling is a bit too busy but I guess I can get used to it. The main thing I want to see, moving forward, is these GT350's running in the IMSA and Trans Am series' putting the hurt to those Camaros and Corvettes...at least until their next gens are revealed....

I'm 100 % with you on future racing efforts. Both series would be great for us race fans that support Ford.

Only 350 the first year

That was just a thought. Not sure about production being limited. :)

OH YEAH.......if that were to happen, you can BET that the Dealers would be adding a $100K ADM............. :hysterical2:

Mid $50's is the number I heard at the unveiling today for the base GT350.

The cool thing is....... since this is built by Ford and not SAI, you should be able to purchase the Front Fenders, Hood, Front Bumper Cover, Grilles and Spoiler over the Counter for a reasonable price.

As mentioned during the unveiling, from the A-pillar forward all exclusive to the GT350, aluminum fenders etc.

Archived