TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member And 2014 Gt500 Owner From Northern Illinois

MilsGT500

Glad to be here. I finally took the plunge and bought my dream car, well one of them anyway. 2014 GT500, Coupe, Sterling Gray with Black stripes. Drove away from the dealer with 13 miles on the odometer. Loving it so far. I'm sure I will be perusing these forums quite often. Owners' passion for these vehicles is awesome! Glad I'm not the only certified car nut on here.

Glad to be here. I finally took the plunge and bought my dream car, well one of them anyway. 2014 GT500, Coupe, Sterling Gray with Black stripes. Drove away from the dealer with 13 miles on the odometer. Loving it so far. I'm sure I will be perusing these forums quite often. Owners' passion for these vehicles is awesome! Glad I'm not the only certified car nut on here.

Mils, Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on the addition of a GT500 to your family.

Be sure to register your Shelby in the Shelby American Registry. You'll find a link to the Registry in my signature line below.

Steve

Mils, Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on the addition of a GT500 to your family.

Be sure to register your Shelby in the Shelby American Registry. You'll find a link to the Registry in my signature line below.

Steve

I have already registered my new toy. Will be joining the team and ordering my certificate. Just having an issue today on joining for some reason.

I have already registered my new toy. Will be joining the team and ordering my certificate. Just having an issue today on joining for some reason.

Congrat`s on your new Shelby , hope your issue is minor a lot of great people on this site, will answer any questions you have regarding Shelby`s.

Archived