TEAM SHELBY FORUM

She's Here!!!!!!!!

RaisedOnFords

post-42918-0-71743300-1414881242_thumb.jpgAfter 10 months of waiting I picked up my 2014 GT350 from my dealership today!!! Pictures do this color and car absolutely no justice. For those of you on the fence on the GT350 fender emblems, they look great. For those still waiting, hang in there it's so worth it. I really could use some ideas on what to name her.

SAI installed the side GT350 emblems?

They didn't install them on my 2013 GT350 Conv. in fact I had to ask for the emblems to be shipped with the car and they wonder why I almost cancelled the order twice. They do look better than the PBF emblems

Here are a couple more pics, let me know if you would like more. To answer some questions, the GT350 emblems came from Shelby American and the dealer installed them. The options list are the following, GT350 lighted door sills, rear window block offs, spoiler, interior upgrade with recaros, car cover, polished 624 SC, drive shaft upgrade, cooling system and billet watts link rear suspension. I may have forgotten something but that is most of the options.post-42918-0-67750800-1415064413_thumb.jpgpost-42918-0-66695000-1415064443_thumb.jpg

Very nice! Congrats! Now shut up and drive! LOL Seriously, welcome to the family. Lots of wonderful people here with Team Shelby. Thank you for showing off your car. Have lots of fun and be safe. Remember, go to events and do the track portion if you want to stretch her legs in a safe environment.

Very nice! Congrats! Now shut up and drive! LOL Seriously, welcome to the family. Lots of wonderful people here with Team Shelby. Thank you for showing off your car. Have lots of fun and be safe. Remember, go to events and do the track portion if you want to stretch her legs in a safe environment.

This good news that a 2014 is now completed. It took 10 months for my 2011, but first production challenges were understandable. The waiting is frustrating but the first ride cancels most anxieties, except for the loss of Ford warranty time.

So does this mean the 2013 GT350 production has ended along with the 2012 production so we can get final production numbers? That would be great.

I sure hope that you have time to do a lot of cruising and showing off before having to put the car away for winter.

So does this mean the 2013 GT350 production has ended along with the 2012 production so we can get final production numbers? That would be great.

No, no, I'm sure we will be told there are still tons of outstanding 2012-2014 orders and deposits and the accounting is very complex and will take several more years….. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Names are tough, I have tried to let them fall out as I think, or dream, about the cars. My Shelbys are named Shelley and Sheryl, my Corvettes are named Carly (Carlisle Blue ZR1), Claudette Corvette, and Corrina Corvette, my Cobra is named Cleopatra (Cleo for short), my '69 Cougar R code XR7 is Pyewacket (don't ask!), my '67 GT S code Mustang 'vert is named Brittany (Brittany Blue).

Think about the color of your car, the way it makes you feel, some rhyme perhaps with some letters in the name, Be creative! Good luck!

Archived