TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The New Shelby American Forged Wheel - Coming October 27, 2014!

CaitlinC

Price check, aisle one!

On the Shelby Store site:

Pre-Order

Retail Price: $575.00

Product Code: AF2014-PRE

https://www.shelbystore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AF2014-PRE

?????? Is there a half price pre-order sale?

If you read the item TITLE and/or DESCRIPTION it shows that $575 is the deposit amount for the $1150 wheel.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the rims in person last week on a white GT500 in the museum, they do look better in person. Had the car sitting next to another with the Alcoa rims to get a real good comparision.

SOOOOO when are you going to post some pics on the yellow 2015 Mustang you are working on in the back ;)

How about not changing the subject of this topic and take the discussion over to one of the several other topics already discussing the 11/17 announcement

Does every post and reply on this Forum have to be this harsh?

It's becoming a large group of Women with PMS

How about not changing the subject of this topic and take the discussion over to one of the several other topics already discussing the 11/17 announcement

Nice try! you're not going to chum a hostile response out of me. And by the, I wasn't referring to the 11/17 announcement. That's old news. I was talking about the January 2015 announcement coming from SAI.

Nice try! you're not going to chum a hostile response out of me. And by the, I wasn't referring to the 11/17 announcement. That's old news. I was talking about the January 2015 announcement coming from SAI.

So you want everyone to SPECULATE on what may or may not be announced?

Phill

Why not start a new thread on that subject? This thread has nothing to do with the next car from SAI.

Archived