TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The New Shelby American Forged Wheel - Coming October 27, 2014!

CaitlinC

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check the original post for another sneak peek!

Don't worry, we'll be giving you full details later this week.

Only 7 days until the order bank opens at www.ShelbyStore.com!

Scary that you used "order" and "bank" in the same sentence! LOL!!

Kevin

07SGT2591

$1150 per wheel +shipping to the UK+10% import duty + 20% UK tax +fitting + tires + sensors can't see anyone ordering these over here !!!!!!!!!!

Rut Roh!!! somebody better tell Joe......

“Just like Carroll Shelby did throughout his leadership of the company, we’re placing talented people in positions where they can have the maximum impact on our business,” said Conway. “This multi-year plan will help us deliver even better vehicles and parts much faster to a customer base that stretches from the USA to Asia, South America and Europe. Shelby American is about to write an entirely new chapter in its history.”

I must have missed a were it said $1,150 per wheel. If that's true then I guess we can say SA has gone insane.

And to think they have been dumping all those rims on eBay to make room for these. I can see why they are going to need the space. These will be sitting on the selves for a long time. :)

I must have missed a were it said $1,150 per wheel. If that's true then I guess we can say SA has gone insane.

And to think they have been dumping all those rims on eBay to make room for these. I can see why they are going to need the space. These will be sitting on the selves for a long time. :)

it's in here....... http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/86608-shelby-performance-parts-introduces-forged-aluminum-venice-wheel-for-2005-15-ford-mustang-and-shelby-cars/

Archived