TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Will Razors Fit My 09 Gt 500

DLP

I have found 4 GM gray razors I want to buy but they are telling me they wont fit my gt500 because of the brembo brakes ? and yes they are true Shelby razors !

The offset needs to be 24mm to clear the front Brembo brakes. There are "real" Shelby Razors that won't clear the brakes if the offset is not correct.

If you want a set of new 20" gun metal finish Razors, check out the American Muscle website. They also have them in chrome and black.

Z-man

Thanks Z MAN that's where I found them !! very nice Vista Blue 08 like the FIA Orange stripe !! it makes the blue pop even more nice touch ! again tanks for the INFO !

Thanks for your comment on the FIA stripe. It definitely identifies the car as mine.

Since you are looking at the rims on AM, they also sell 10" wide rear Razor time that will fit our cars as well. I'm not sure if they have updated the "fitment" section of the info page, but the rims will fit as long as you have the stock GT500 rear brakes.

Z-man

The American Muscle rims fit just fine. These are 9 inch all around.....

Mike

Unless you are looking for the 10's all around, the 10's will not fit the front brakes. You must have the 24mm offset on the 9's as Z-man states above to fit over the Brembo's. The 10's will work on the rear for stock brakes.

Unless you are looking for the 10's all around, the 10's will not fit the front brakes. You must have the 24mm offset on the 9's as Z-man states above to fit over the Brembo's. The 10's will work on the rear for stock brakes.

Yeah.......That is why I said mine are 9's all around...............

Hey thanks every one ! the info and knowledge that you all have shared is most helpful !! mike that grabber blue looks badddd ass !

Archived