TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello from '67 GT350 owner

I own '67 GT350 #130....

DSC_0477.jpg

It's a beauty! I had a '67 350 a while back, #2189. I loved that car, it handled so much better than the other stangs of the time. Do you have the scoop running lights? I don't see them...

By the way, that is not a factory Paxton car, is it?????

By the way, markboss-- Welcome to the forums! Lost of great folks here...

Bought both cars in 1982...The Shelby from the original owner...paint was badly faded, carpet was almost tan....orig factory black, 1 of 50 factory black cars...sold new at Herff Ford, Memphis, TN...

The Boss 302 was drag raced by Ace Auto of Peoria, IL, sold new at John Bearce Ford...4:30 rear axle, Shaker, Fold down, Hood Tach...

I restored the cars myself, took one year on the Boss, and about 1 1/2 years for the Shelby....People thought I was crazy for buying them...At the time I also owned a 69 GT500, and a Boss 351....

Also own a Buick GN....as a driver, cool car!!

John_Bearce_FordBOSS302dbSITE.jpg

Bought both cars in 1982...The Shelby from the original owner...paint was badly faded, carpet was almost tan....orig factory black, 1 of 50 factory black cars...sold new at Herff Ford, Memphis, TN...

The Boss 302 was drag raced by Ace Auto of Peoria, IL, sold new at John Bearce Ford...4:30 rear axle, Shaker, Fold down, Hood Tach...

I restored the cars myself, took one year on the Boss, and about 1 1/2 years for the Shelby....People thought I was crazy for buying them...At the time I also owned a 69 GT500, and a Boss 351....

Also own a Buick GN....as a driver, cool car!!

John_Bearce_FordBOSS302dbSITE.jpg

Wow. Wowowowowow. Nice cars you have there. Nice cars you had, too! :beerchug:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey all!!! I'm new here..I just posted a few pics in another thread of my 67 GT350....I have a few other rare Cougars and mustangs too....

Welcome to the site :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I am sure you will find lots of good people here. If you need any help, let us know.

Sharon

Welcome to the site. Those are some very impressive Mustangs you have. I always liked the 67 shelby GT350s. It looks sick. Again welcome to the site. look around and enjoy.

I so envy you guys! Can't afford one of these beauties but I did have a chance to sit with a gentlemen at a local car show who owned a 67 GT350, white/blue which he bought new in 1967. I might have a 1 year old car now but 30 years from now I hope that's me! :happy feet: Maybe then I'll have a sense of what you guys have today.

Archived