Español
Français
Italiano
Português
Русский
alt
alt
Preferences

I just installed the Corsa Sport #14311 on my 08 GT500, replacing the FR500S AxleBacks. I can tell you it's night and day improvement in the being able to let the monster http://youtu.be/sWGvBKICiNY. So happy..I think I made the right choice. I was super concerned with drone and read a lot on the forums - Corsa seemed to be the one option with most reviewers applauding their lack of drone. I was a little skeptical, but pulled the trigger. MUCH to my surprise the "no drone" claims are right a rain.

Here is a sound clip from youtube

Note, the rattle you hear in the first few seconds is my GoPro mount...it opens up around the 2:00 mark.

• 1 year later...

I installed the same kit on my 12. I LOVE IT. At first I was disappointed, the zero drone was a plus, but I didn't think it was mean enough. Then when I realized I was turning heads in town, and after going under some overpasses and other areas where I pick up the echo, she's mean as hell. A real sleeper. Quiet as a mouse just cruising, but when you get on it, the beast come out of her. I need to get some sound clips myself.

• 3 years later...

Archived