TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vegas Bash 2015 & 2016

David Hawkins

They haven't posted or told anybody yet that I know, sure wish they would at least give the dates for the 2015 bash, I like to make plans well in advance.

Yeah, same here......... I usually plan for the BIG Events 1 or 2 Years in advance so I can start saving up.

Just FYI, they are working on track dates right now. Can't plan a Bash without having locked down track availability unless the track events are pulled from the Bash. I don't think that will happen as many go just because of the track. This year was obviously an anomaly with the 50th event.

Just FYI, they are working on track dates right now. Can't plan a Bash without having locked down track availability unless the track events are pulled from the Bash. I don't think that will happen as many go just because of the track. This year was obviously an anomaly with the 50th event.

True that.

Copy! Standing by

Thanks for starting this thread! Coming from FL again next year so really gotta plan in advance. Can't wait for the experience of a "real" Shelby Run cause this year was our first chance to make it and of course heard it was different this year. Can't wait! I will tracking the car @ Daytona this December so keep an eye out for some vid and pics of that!

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't matter much now that I'm just down the street. But remember for those on the east side of the continental divide get to Vegas in the snow is no fun at all

I'm going to miss your annual weather reports. ;)

Archived