TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Information

posted in gt500 sup snake section

Hi Guys,

sorry to sound so stupid..newbie skills on computer...but what is the link (address) to the super snake section for info and pricing.....so many links with shelby in the name I get confused...I can't remember

even the name of the company...I do know that they are in Vegas....I have ordered the plaques..how I got to that site I forget (I think its old age)...can't find that either....sent an email to John (i think it was John) to get on list for the super snake upgrade and he confirmed it...anyway I promise to bookmark the SS section.....if someone can explain the company ,its name and website...I thought I had it but I can't find the super snake section..is it shelby american?

Anyway thank you in advance

Old And Senile

But with a smile on my face....cause I can still recognise my GT500

Hi Guys,

sorry to sound so stupid..newbie skills on computer...but what is the link (address) to the super snake section for info and pricing.....so many links with shelby in the name I get confused...I can't remember

even the name of the company...I do know that they are in Vegas....I have ordered the plaques..how I got to that site I forget (I think its old age)...can't find that either....sent an email to John (i think it was John) to get on list for the super snake upgrade and he confirmed it...anyway I promise to bookmark the SS section.....if someone can explain the company ,its name and website...I thought I had it but I can't find the super snake section..is it shelby american?

Anyway thank you in advance

Old And Senile

But with a smile on my face....cause I can still recognise my GT500

pnikodemos,

The company is Shelby Amercican Incorporated (SAI), their web address is:

http://www.shelbyautos.com/index.asp

Stuart

sorry to reply to my own post....and this is from that 'other' website but CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!

super_snake_tulsa.jpg

Personally I like what they did with the side stripes... not to mention it appears that stangsunleashed looks to have been instrumental in the final(?) design....nice!

http://www.themustangnews.com/carnews_07/st-0607-500ssn.htm

Is that what they will put in the Quarter windows? I'm not sure if I like that :finger: I have the cevinis ones on now

Oh no!

I see hood pins with cables! :runaway: and Michelin Tires! :runaway:

here is more pics...

Front tire, 20" rims & 6-piston shelby Baer Brakes drilled & slotted rotors

post-768-1181791355_thumb.jpg

Rear tire, 20" rims with drilled & slotted rotors

post-768-1181791367_thumb.jpg

Super Snake side Stripe Logo and

if you look hard the Carbon Fiber Rocker panels

post-768-1181791377_thumb.jpg

Fender Badge

post-768-1181791396_thumb.jpg

post-768-1181791355_thumb.jpg

post-768-1181791367_thumb.jpg

post-768-1181791377_thumb.jpg

post-768-1181791396_thumb.jpg

I created another thread just for the Tulsa Super Snake photos. please post all additional photos there so they are all together & folks know they are recent.

Now that the "Snake" is out of the bag, can I post my pictues? Mine weren't taken in Tulsa, though.

After looking at the Mustang News photos, I can see that they were taken in Las Vegas. Those are the SAI buildings in the background.

Now that the "Snake" is out of the bag, can I post my pictues? Mine weren't taken in Tulsa, though.

After looking at the Mustang News photos, I can see that they were taken in Las Vegas. Those are the SAI buildings in the background.

the hood is different and the side windows will be different too. this was temporary we didnt have the side window scoops done in time, but we brought on to the event to show

Amy

the hood is different and the side windows will be different too. this was temporary we didnt have the side window scoops done in time, but we brought on to the event to show

Amy

Amy will the final productoin hood have the twist down type hood hold downs and functional front scoops ? Amy's answer on this :

THE HOOD PINS ON THE ORIGINAL SS WERE PINS, NOT THE SPRING LOADED, THIS CAR WILL not have the spring loaded like theKR,

The hood on the super snake is functional

Will the Supersnake be at the Tasca show in August ?

what interior trim pieces will there be in the supersnake package ? ie: map light cover ect.

when do you think everything will be finalized so committments can be made based on the final product ?

Thank you,

George

Amy

Amy, you have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that, I was a little concerned about that. WE APPRECIATE YOU :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano:

Archived