TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No 2014 Sip

stephen_becker

The 8th SIP would normally have come out in late October and we were ready to go with it. The team has chosen to delay this important issue for just a couple of months to include some really cool go forward content that we would have missed had we printed the SIP on the original schedule. Carroll's favorite cars and trucks were always the next ones......so stay tuned for the newest SIP ........ for the "Next Ones."

The 8th SIP would normally have come out in late October and we were ready to go with it. The team has chosen to delay this important issue for just a couple of months to include some really cool go forward content that we would have missed had we printed the SIP on the original schedule. Carroll's favorite cars and trucks were always the next ones......so stay tuned for the newest SIP ........ for the "Next Ones."

AWESOME GARY!

Awesome. Cannot wait for the SIP/Shelby Annual

Nice to see you on the formus, Gary!

Can't wait to see the "Next Ones".

Z-man

I'm wondering if Stephen Becker is so far out of the loop that he didn't know the rest of the story or is this just another attempt to take a shot at SAI by posting half the truth?

AL G - You know you never even thanked me for saving your bottom with that out-of-business AZ Cobra dealership issue you had - I even allowed SAI to sell you a car MY CAR, that I had on order, to you, and I waited for another one to come in at a much letter date - no charge - gratis - Never even got a thank you from you - Now you state that you think I am out-of-the-loop with half truths about SAI? Post something I have said that is not the truth? Re-read very carefully my posts and even go back several years and you will see I am right

AL G - You know you never even thanked me for saving your bottom with that out-of-business AZ Cobra dealership issue you had - I even allowed SAI to sell you a car MY CAR, that I had on order, to you, and I waited for another one to come in at a much letter date - no charge - gratis - Never even got a thank you from you - Now you state that you think I am out-of-the-loop with half truths about SAI? Post something I have said that is not the truth? Re-read very carefully my posts and even go back several years and you will see I am right

you should not believe other people

Not really wanting to get in the middle of this BUT, it's hard not to..............................

So you are saying that YOU are the only one to TRUST to state the Truth? Maybe you should have asked him WHO were the "People" that said different from you.......................just saying.

I've been trying to resist another response to this but I can't. After thinking about it for a while I remembered I did thank Stephen for something that happened almost 4 years ago. It was a public thank you posted on another forum. Last week I PM'd Stephen a link to that post and asked if he wanted to retract his claim that I never thanked him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't see the PM. I'm sure he'll see this post and set the record straight.

As far as my original comment goes, "another" modifies "attempt to take a shot at SAI", not "posting half the truth." I think we'll all agree he has taken a number of shots at SAI over the last few years. I didn't accuse him of any previous half-truths.

I still see only two possibilities for his post that started this thread. Either he didn't know the complete information that Gary gave us (out of the loop) or chose not to include that information for greater impact (posting half the truth).

I'm also glad to see you posting on here Gary,and for clarifying the status of the much anticipated Annual Shelby Magazine!!!

We all look forward to seeing what's happening,what's coming up in the future etc.etc.

It certainly had me worried when I first read Stephen Beckers post on this,not knowing the background to it,I do wonder wether it was his right as to wether he was even supposed to be speaking on their behalf!?

Anyway,I guess that the delay must also be due to having to keep changing the Shelby employee photographs,trying to keep track who's no longer there and who's just been hired!!!!! A major task I'm sure!!!!!! Heehee,just kidding Gary! Lol!

Archived