TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Criuse For A Cause Wi. Dell 10/3-5 Going?

6f09

• 3 weeks later...

Rain or Shine.. Always a good time with fellow Team Shelby Members! At Tanger Outlet Mall this year.. Even with rain.. there are many shops and restaurants.. etc.. around that area. Places to congregate and talk out of the weather if need be! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!! Our time away from reality and into the "ZONE". ... the "Shelby ZONE"... Having other Cool Cars there a definate PLUS + :yahoo:

Drove up Saturday for the show and Banquet had a great time,wish the weather was better i really enjoyed the cruise. Next year i will go for the three days. It was the first time i saw the 2015 Mustang what a awesome car.

I went with my wife and two little girls. I drove the grabber blue 2013 Boss 302.

We enjoyed ourselves it was the first time we went to the event and will come back every year. Its only 225 miles from our home.

The girls loved Wisconsin Dells it was their first time going there. We checked out Ripley s Believe it or Not, the Duck Boat tour, Buffalo Phil's and had the food delivered on a little train to the table, we did some mineral mining, go carting.

We went on three of the cruises. I think the best cruise was the one after the car show.

The banquet was pretty good but a bit long, it went until 11:00 pm we won a few cool items during the raffle drawings.

Was there a goody bag for attending the car show? I received the 50th anniversary Mustang poster but thought I over-heard some people talking about a goody bag for the car show. I received our welcome packet when we registered Friday morning and was wondering if that was the goody bag or if there was something else given at the car show besides the poster?

I signed up today.....only the second show for us this year other than the Bash.

Worth noting, today the 3rd is the last day the hotel blocks will be held at the discounted rate for the event.

It was awesome seeing your car in person. I wish I could have met you. Didn't you win the best of show?

This was our third year to attend. Last year it rained like this year but with 145 cars entered that didn't seem to make a difference in car show attendance and this year it snowed. There were great auction items and they raised a lot of money for Dan's cause. I enjoyed the guest speaker Bob Perkins with his revealing stories. This year we stayed close to the car show, at the Great Wolf Lodge and it was great. Thanks to all the volunteers for all there help and thank you Dan for providing something for everyone.

It was awesome seeing your car in person. I wish I could have met you. Didn't you win the best of show?

Dang, wish I would have known you were around!!!! I always try to meet up with the TS members at these events, but we did not have much of a representation there....pretty sad. Either way, nope didn't win BOS, took 2nd for the Shelby class....but that's alright with me. My car is old news in them parts!! lol

I talked with the guy who won BOS, and he had an 07 mustang with color changing stripes...I don't even remember seeing his car. lol

This was our third year to attend. Last year it rained like this year but with 145 cars entered that didn't seem to make a difference in car show attendance and this year it snowed. There were great auction items and they raised a lot of money for Dan's cause. I enjoyed the guest speaker Bob Perkins with his revealing stories. This year we stayed close to the car show, at the Great Wolf Lodge and it was great. Thanks to all the volunteers for all there help and thank you Dan for providing something for everyone.

Hey Rich,

It was good seeing you again!!!

One of these years the weather will change for the better!!!!!lol

Take care,

Jim

Dang, wish I would have known you were around!!!! I always try to meet up with the TS members at these events, but we did not have much of a representation there....pretty sad. Either way, nope didn't win BOS, took 2nd for the Shelby class....but that's alright with me. My car is old news in them parts!! lol

I talked with the guy who won BOS, and he had an 07 mustang with color changing stripes...I don't even remember seeing his car. lol

Did you notice that at the banquet that some of the 2015 diecast mustangs had a black stripe on the hood. I was able to get one of them. They are pretty rare

Archived